13. Birthday Eve

Melani in the mm.. 😍

December 19 , 2017

Moonie POV

It's 8:35 and King big headed ass woke me out my sleep just to tell me i had an appointment today . I was mad but then again I was glad he told me. "Thank you King" I kissed him on his lips , and he put me on top of him. Kissing me even deeper. "Ohhhh no buddy you ain't getting any this morning."

I get off him because i hear Corey crying away. I went in his room and he was standing up in his crib crying away. Corey has really gained some color like he had a tan. King been having him outside a lot lately. Corey was looking at me with his green eyes, so that means he was hungry.

 Corey was looking at me with his green eyes, so that means he was hungry

I picked him up and put him on the floor. Corey was now walking his butt off. I was proud of my little baby. I watched him as he walked to our room with out falling. King had grabbed him and kissed him all on his face. I grabbed my phone and took them a picture. It was pretty so I posted it to Facebook and snapchat .

While they was doing that , i went down stairs to get him his favorite apple sauce that he likes. Walking up stairs I gave the apple sauce to King to feed him and he fed Corey.

I went to go take a shower to get ready for my photo shoot at 10 . *35 minutes later* I was done with my shower and I put my clothes on and did my hair | makeup . I can say I was looking bad asf.

King was done getting ready. I grabbed Corey and played around with him on snap chat. He was crawling on me trying to get a look. I got off snap chat and got him ready

"Baby you looking fine" King say to me "You look handsome to ." I kiss him and Corey . Corey was now done getting ready he was looking so cute I combed his hair out for it can look all bushy. My family looked gorgeous from head to toe .

We walked down stairs to my car

We walked down stairs to my car. We got in and drove downtown for my 18th birthday photo shoot. *45 minutes later*

We made it to the place. I went inside to greet the photographer and everybody else. King and Corey went to go take a seat. "Moonie baby nice to meet you ; I'm so ready to take these pictures of you." "I'm glad you could do them Demetri." "Of course your outfits in the back." When your ready we can get started.

I went to the dressing room and got ready in my gold outfit. I've always been a fan of gold. One of my favorite colors. I got ready I touched up my hair and make up and went out to take my pictures.

📸📸📸📸 35 minutes later we were all done. I went by the computer to look at my pictures they were gorgeous

 I went by the computer to look at my pictures they were gorgeous

Just a little pre birthday shoot. I'm going all out for my birthday tomorrow. "You look good mama" King says and I really agreed. Corey was happy as can be smiling and touching the pictures. I grabbed him and kissed his face. I'm about to go change and we can leave. I gave Corey back to him and I went to go change back into my sweater dress. I walked out and we headed to the car.

We got home and We decided to have family night. We played around with Corey teaching him new things and let him try to play the game with King that was such an epic fail. For the rest of the night I truly enjoyed my family. Tomorrow will be epic and I can't wait.