18. With You Anything Is Possible

King POV

It was 9:45 in the morning , and Moonie was sleeping her life away. Breathing heavy like she always do. I called room service for I can surprise her with breakfast in bed.

Room Service : Hello , my name is Shonda Macintosh. What may I help you with this morning.

King : Yes I'll like to order breakfast and have it delivered up to my room.

Shonda : What would you like ?

King : Anything that you are serving. Do not add grits my girlfriend doesn't like them. There is a note also that I left in the front office can y'all put that on that plate as well.

Shonda : yes sir we may ; it'll be up in 15 minutes.

She hangs up the phone. I grab some bags from under the bed. I had to hide it from Moonie ; I didn't want her to see. I got her a new bathing suit only I could see. I rent the beach out today only for us.

It cost a lot , but anything for her is possible. I'm very lucky to have Moon in my life. I've been doing great with myself. I'm just happy of the person I'm becoming. *15 minutes later* I hear a knock at the door ; I open it up and the breakfast people come in setting it down.

They leave shortly. I set the breakfast up nice for her. I put it on the dresser. I walk over to Moonie and kiss her on the lip several times. "Bay 💋 wake 💋 up."

She turns on her back and flips me off pulling the cover on top of her head.. I get on top of her and start dry humping her. "Mmmmm King." She starts moaning my name. "Wake up bay."

She moans again and pulls the cover over her head. Looking at me with lustful eyes. I get off her. She gets up from under the cover and gets on top of me. Laying me on the bed. I done turned Moonie to a freak.

She starts dry humping me. We both had no pants off and this friction was unbelievable. It was feeling so good ; I thought I was going to nut.

Melani was teasing the hell out of me by going slow then speeding up

Melani was teasing the hell out of me by going slow then speeding up. I couldn't take it. "Bayyy stop I got you breakfast." "You got me food !" She gets off me real quick. "Kingggg where is it." This girl can't play like she wasn't just dry humping the shit out of me.

I get out the bed and get the breakfast off the dresser. "Sit down moon." She sits down on the bed. I sit the plate on her lap. "Baby this looks so good."

"