29. A King's Day

King POV :

It's 5 days after prom and Today was a boy 18th birthday. I'm not feeling this day at all. Moonie hasn't been at home. She won't answer my calls , my text messages , or nothing. I feel incomplete without my babies being here.

I miss Moonie and I definitely miss Corey. Deep in my thoughts ; I hear the doorbell ring. I got out of bed real fast hoping that it was Moon. Why would she ring the doorbell for ? I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Nigga why the fuck you still got the same clothes you had on yesterday. Yo nasty ass." Austin says to me. I walked to the couch and sat down. I didn't say anything to him.

"Bruh it's yo birthday you damn ain't finna mope around the house all day. Now I'm throwing a pool party here and to make you feel better I even invited moon and the kid."

I looked at him with anxious eyes. "Ummm what did she say is she coming?" "She said she'll think about it." I knew she'll say something like that. 😞 I grab the bottle of vodka. And drunk my sorrows away.

"Dude give me this damn bottle." He snatches the bottle out my hand and throw it. "Now get yo ass up and get a bath yo party starts in an hour." I guess I'll get up.

"I'm finna set shit up aight." I shook my head and walked up stairs. I walk in the room and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower head on and waited for the water to get hot.

I stepped in. I remember the times me and Moonie will take a shower together. The way her small hands well caress my body. Turning me on. She'll kiss me time to time just to feel the touch of my lips. I'll wash her back while kissing her shoulder blades.

She'll softly moan leaning her against my chest.  Thinking about the ways Moonie made me feel had my dick hard asf. This shit been happening ever since she left. That's why I haven't been taking showers.

I turn the cold water and begin fixing the problem my thoughts created.

****

I was done taking a shower and I was now getting ready for this pool party that Austin was having for me. I simply just put some shorts on shidd I ain't wearing no shirt.

I put my grill in my mouth and I walked downstairs

I put my grill in my mouth and I walked downstairs. My house was crowded asf. When in the hell all these people get here. I check the time it shawl was an hour now.

I got greeted from a lot of people wishing me happy birthday and shit. Some even gave me money and gifts. I appreciated it. To be real I wasn't really stunting them.

I was worried about if Moonie ever gone walk through them doors and surprise me. I walked outside to the pool area and took a seat. Grabbing a drink in the process.