16. Restablish of 18

December 21 , 2017

It was the day after my birthday ; I was very much upset. I didn't celebrate my birthday like I wanted to because of PAB. King noticed that I was upset so he told me to pack my things and be ready at 1 tonight. I packed a few outfits and I packed Corey things as well. He was going over my mama house today. My baby has really been growing up on me. I get sad just thinking about.

I went to Corey's room to see what he was doing. As soon as I walked in "Mommy , Mommy!" "Yesss baby I'm here I'm here." I picked him up and he kissed all on my face. Corey is such a lovable and goofy child. He's the best.

"You ready to spend a night at granny house for a couple of days?" He shook his head no and pouted. Ever since yesterday ; he doesn't want to go over my mama house. I look at him. "Corey no matter what you will always be safe I'll never let anything happen to you again. You are my heart I'll go to war for you. You are safe with my mom. She just had a slip up okay. You'll be safe now I promise." Corey looked at me and shook his head okay.

My mama has made it to my house and got Corey. "Please keep your new security on at all times okay." "Okay Moon I got him." "Okay mom." They leave the house and I continue to pack my things. Listening to music on my beats pill.

Yeah, that's about it

This shit sound like what being rich feel like

Fo real

This life shit, is everywhere you can't control it

Too much going on

Too much, too much, too much, too much

Too much, too much

You, you, you

Make me wanna take ya down through there

I'll take it down

Why you never come to where I stay?

Always hiding out in your New York condo

Why you never come to where I stay?

If anybody knows, girl you know, I know

Why are we wasting our relationship on a relationship?

Why are we rushing and forcing it? This isn't making sense

Why are we focused on things that don't even mean nothing, girl?

Why can we not find the time and sit down and discuss it, girl?

Let me at least tell you my side of things, man

Aw man, aw man

Aw, man

Me and you are playing house, start think that I'm losing touch

Got a tight grip on ya now, maybe I should loosen up

When I leave you and I go home, I start forgetting what it is