21. Choices

Zeke POV

I was walking to my office for this meeting. I was nervous about it because I don't know who these people are. They could be setting me up , so I made sure I had security outside the door and inside.

Walking in you will not believe who I seen. Melani

Wait what she's a drug dealer matter of fact the queen of Lincoln. I walk in and seat down. "Hello Melani." She looks at me with a death glare. She whispers something to her I'm assuming boyfriend.

He looks at her with a concerning look and walks out.

"So your a hair stylist and a connector huh?" She looks at me with pierce eyes. Man by her just talking to me turning me on. It's like she got this bad side to her nobody knows. It's fascinating.

"No that's just not it I own several things around here. These are two yes." She looks at me some more ; I heard when she do business she just stares at a person for awhile.

They don't know why she does she just do. 5 minutes later she stops her gaze and speaks. "Why should I sell your profit Mr." She looks on my desk. "Mr. London."

"Well I have a very affordable profit you sell ; you can get 10 mil for selling my profit." She looks at me weird. "That's not enough money Mr. London. I prefer you give me 25 mil for selling your product. After all your product is transferring from Hawaii to Lincoln that's 8 hours."

I look at her. "That's money to transfer it then when it gets to Lincoln. That's more money to get it safely to my warehouse from my workers. I deserve 25 mil no less." They way she talk business is sexy I couldn't even keep my head straight.

I look at her and then look at the sexy nude dress she had on. It was breath taking on her. I finally stop day dreaming. I understand what she was saying 10 mil wasn't enough to give your product to sell from across the world.

But 25 mil was a lot of money. "How about 20 mil to start you off. To see how well you sell my product. You sell it good then we can boost it up to 25 mil." She looks at me again for a very long time.

I'm not really understanding these looks. She finally stops looking at me and speaks. "Fine you have yourself a deal. I'm leaving Hawaii tomorrow to go back to Lincoln you can make a visit to check out my quarters okay. "  "Okay."  I smile my pearly whites and pull out the contract. She stands up and signs it with her signature.

She turns around and I get a glance of her ass. I smirk and lick my lips. She grabs her purse and keys. I get up real fast. I grab her wrist. She looks at me stupid . "Let me take you out at least tonight since this your last day here."

She looks at me. "Strictly as friends Mr. London. My boyfriend that was just in here would be mad if it was anything more." I look at her and smile. "I'll pick you up at 7 okay. Since its friends." "Okay." She walks out and head to her car.

I watch her as she walk to her car out the window. I gots to have her...

Moonie POV

During the meeting ; I kept hearing my dad voice in my head telling me what to do. This always happen when I do business. They talk and I just stare at them letting my dad talk to me.

The seller always give me a weird look as in to why I stare them. It's the only way I can concentrate on my dad speaking to me. Zeke was talking and my dad was talking to. He got a point baby girl he can't just give us 25 mil right off the back. Let us walk slowly into the 25 mil. Say that you agree to his deal.