15. Lethal Weapon

I threw my phone. Everybody looked at me. I ran downstairs to the Dj man and grabbed the microphone. THIS FUCKING PARTY OVER EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MF CLUB! Everybody looked scared and walked out. King came up to me. "What's wrong baby?" "HE TOOK COREY KING HE TOOK OUR BABY!!!" He got the same message and King started turning red and punched the wall. Everybody was wondering what's going on but Elizabeth knew what was up she had grabbed my phone off the floor and look at the message. King and I ran out the club and got in our cars.

I knew exactly who had my baby Jerome Thomas....

King and I raced to my mama house ; the only thing that was on my mind is my baby. I pulled up in her driveway and ran in the house . "MAMA!" She came down the stairs in a quick hurry. "Where is your surveillance cameras." "Upstairs next to the guest room ; I didn't think about watching those."

I went upstairs and King followed me. I walked in the room ; King sat on the chair and i sat on his lap. I turned the computer on and rewind the video all the way back to the time when my party started. We was watching the screen ; I seen Corey in the room my mom was walking out to the bathroom she had the door ajar a little to see him. I see a black figure come out the closet and grab Corey. Corey was about to scream until they wrapped their hands around his mouth and ran downstairs.

I was in rage nothing could explain my feelings right now! I could tell it was Jerome because of his wrist. It was the same watch I gave him when we was together. I hear my phone ring.

Mystery Voice : well hello Melani Tránese Harris. Looking for Corey !

Moonie: Jerome cut the fucking bull shit where the fuck is Corey at!

Jerome : He's right here , he so cute. He look like King a little bit you sure that's not his baby. 😂😂😂 Any who if you want Corey you'll come back to your second house alone an hour now from this time ; I have unfinished business with you. He hung up the phone

King was getting mad as fuck ! I rubbed his thigh to calm him down.

We walked downstairs. "Thanks mom I'll see you tomorrow." She was trying to speak but I was not in the mood. I got in my car and King got in his. We rode to my trap house.

See the problem is y'all didn't know this about me. King was the only person that knows all about me. I trust him to know all about me. He wanted to know the real me and he got it. Y'all thought I was just a simple kid living the life having fun. No that is definitely not the case ; my daddy was a drug lord. I never brung him up because I hate what he does. He died a couple years ago. In his will he left all his business to me. I've been working on it on the low , but I wasn't major on it. I was definitely on top tho I know that fashoo. I wanted to make him proud in his grave.

15 minutes later we made it to the trap house. King and I went in to go change and strap up. I was ready to get my baby back! I should have killed his black ass the first time. King and I change in all black.