TV shows you watch together

Robin/Dick-

Sherlock! Yes I know very ironic but hey it's adorable! Dick always spoils it for you because he finds everything out at the flick of a switch but of course after doing so you make sure to smack him up side the head..."jerk face" you'd mumble "oh come on you know you love me" he'd say smirking at you.

Kid Flash/Wally- 

You and him would not watch TV shows in fact you would watch movies non stop and cuddle up on the couch together. Main movies you'd watch would usually be Disney because you'd always make him let you pick the movie out. Frozen was a common and after watching it so much wally would would have the songs memorized and you and him would sing together all the time.

 Superboy/Connor-

Nothing with monkeys! For real though you'd never watch TV with Conner he'd only ever watch static....why you had you idea but you'd rather not ask.

Impulse/Bart-

All those 90's TV show Full house, Fresh Prince of Bel Air you name it. Bart wanted to know everything about the past! And when you got done with that it was off to your generation of Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverley Place, Suit life with Zack and Cody! He was you into it too memorizing the theme songs and everything it was truly adorable.

 Best Boy/Garfelid-

Hello Megan! When Garfeild told you his mom was an actress in her own TV show you immediately asked to watch it. Pretty soon you were hooked on re-watching them and Garfelid thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Robin/Tim-

The 100. You guys loved all the action in the TV show, and even all the romance lol. You would watch it togetether snuggled up on the couch and Tim always surprised you by ordering a pizza. 

Blue Bettle/Jamie-

Once Upon A Time! After catching up on it with good old Netflix all Jamie and you would ever do was reference something related to the show. He loved the action, you loved the love interest for each character, and over all you and him loved the crazy unexpected plot twists the show would suddenly have and the end of each episode. 

Red Arrow/Roy(yes I like the clone better)-

The walking dead! He loved it you honestly you got scared but no worries he would always wrap his arms around you and pull you close to him after while you'd usually find you self asleep in his arms. And whenever you did get really scared he'd make you laugh by yelling at the screen that he would have killed those zombies in seconds. 

Once again I know I missed some people! I do that on purpose either because I'm to lazy or I just can't think of anything for them. Sorry. Ok how'd i do this time???? Good not good terrible....tell me how you left in the comments!