2 ✗ Honeymoon.

Honeymoon

Life isn't always easy, but sometimes you're blessed enough to meet your artistic soulmates along the way.
~ Lana Del Rey

"You may now kiss the bride," the pastor exclaimed cueing Justin to grab your hand and twirl you around before passionately kissing your lips in a dip kiss.

Your friends and families all stood up cheering and clapping; both your moms emotional messes as they wiped tears from their eyes whilst clapping and giggling.

Your hands held Justin's neck as he expressed his love for you through his lips and you kissed straight back. Justin smiled happily and stood you back up straight, resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you, Mrs Bieber," Justin cooed and pecked your lips.

"And I love you, Mister Bieber," you giggled before pecking his lips.

Justin smirked and held your waist as you both turned in sync to view the happy but tearful faces of your audience. Justin chuckled and then pressed his lips to yours.

✗✗✗

"Justin!" you squealed as he ran down the outside aisle - that was made by your friends and families - with you held in his arms fashionably bridal style. "Justin!" you laughed throwing your head back whilst your arms clung on to his boney neck, and he chuckled stopping once you both reached the limousine.

Justin set you on your feet just before you both got caught in an attack by your parents. Your's dragging you away from Justin.

"Congratulations, honey!" your mom smiled whilst trying to hold back her tears and she embraced you in a motherly hug; a hug that only mother and daughter can experience.

"Thank you, Momma!" you giggled and she smiled wiping away her tears that eventually fell.

"Where's my hug?" your dad teased whilst opening his arms, his blazer parting and you smiled feeling your eyes pinch as you embraced yourself into the warm hug he gave you.

Due to you being an only child you were the centre of your parents' universe.

"I love you, Daddy," you whispered wrapping your small arms around his waist.

"I love you too, but you better get going else you'll miss your flight with your 'handsome' husband," your dad chuckled whilst using quotation marks and you raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms over your mini but formal dress that you had changed into.

"Handsome?" you laughed and your mom giggled linking her arms around his.

"Obviously, I'm number one," he playfully winked and you rolled your eyes still smiling.

Suddenly, Justin's muscular arms wrapped around your waist and his lips pressed a butterfly but stomach twisting kiss against your cheek instantly spreading a smile across your lips.

"Hey, baby," you giggled turning around and placed one palm against his clothed chest.

"Well, you two better run along," your mom smiled sweetly as Justin's parents joined your's.

"Have fun you two," Pattie smiled tilting her head to the side as she watched in awe and you blushed hugging Justin tightly.

"Just keep your hands to yourself and the sex to a minimum," your dad warned heating your cheeks even more and Justin became alarmed as neither of you expected your dad to say such a thing.

"Condoms, Justin," Jeremy pitched in. "Remember you have the rest of your lives-."

"-Dad!" you and Justin groaned at both your fathers being annoying and embarrassing parents and they all laughed.