9 ✗ His Best Friend.

His Best Friend

Even drunk, I am caught off guard by the way I remain intoxicated by you.
~ B.P

"Woo!" you slurred, turning the corner of the building with your vodka bottle in your hand as your other hand fisted in the air. "Here I am! The joke of the century," you giggled trying to find balance as your legs wobbled from the alcohol that numbed out the nerves inside of you. "Any guy that wants-," you felt the emotions that you held for your ex-boyfriend cloud your brain as the depressant controlled your brain and you collapsed against the brick wall letting out a whimper, "-I loved you," you cried out, your hand lightly slapping the wall. "I loved you with everything and I trusted you even after the first guy, You–you promised not to be the same and here I am," you ended with a fake smile, waving the alcoholic drink in the air.

You laid out your jegging covered legs and slouched into the extremely uncomfortable wall that scrapped at your revealing back skin from the lack of clothing on your upper chest. You took another swig from the bottle and groaned from the almost unbearable burn, however, over the past hour that you had been drowning your sorrows into the half empty bottle, your taste buds became more resistant to the taste. Nude alcohol was defiantly disgusting and you didn't know how your stomach hadn't given up and pushed it all back up. You sighed listening to the loud and pounding music from the raving club you had just exited from – failing to find someone to take back so he could make you feel good about yourself for an hour or so – and groaned resting your head against the wall, feeling sorry for yourself.

Why did he choose to do it to you? Especially after promising time after time that he wouldn't even think about it. He knew how much your first boyfriend broke your heart by cheating and he followed the same footsteps.

You felt so much disappointment, rage, upset and betrayal.

He honestly let you fall so hard for him.

"Y/N?" you heard a familiar masculine chuckle and you tilted your head effortlessly towards the voice. You frowned not believing who you were seeing and then quickly hid the vodka bottle behind your back. "I saw," he rolled his eyes and then you realised that he wasn't alone. "Uh, change of plans," he said to the dolled up girl next to him.

Typical Justin – taking home another random girl.

"Justin," she whined and pouted before wrapping herself around him. "Remember what I said I would do to you?" she innocently battered her eyelids and you sighed looking away.

You stumbled to your feet getting ready to walk away from the really odd situation. You didn't expect to see Justin here and you defiantly didn't want to see a girl beg him to take her home. It was pathetic and needy. You were needy, but not that needy.

"I can't just leave her," Justin protested as you took another swig not hiding the fact that you were completely off your face, plus Justin had already seen to bottle – you just prayed he wouldn't spill to Josh for many reasons.

"Who even is she? You've literally just picked her off the streets!" the girl shrieked and because you were already an emotional state and extremely sensitive, you took the comment to heart and suddenly the hot tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Have some bloody respect," Justin hissed and she gasped before walked behind you and bumping shoulders with you, continuing to walk passed. "I'm sorry abo-."