6 ✗ Netflix And Chill.

Netflix And Chill

I wanna be that fantasy you got on your mind.
~ Lana Del Rey.

"What movie have you chosen?" Justin asked walking out the bathroom whilst pulling his shirt over his head.

He carelessly threw it to your floor and then walked over to your double bed. He moved the covers back and then got into the bed next to you.

"I was thinking It's A Boy Girl Thing. I heard it was a good romantic comedy," you said and crawled in between Justin's legs as he spread them for you.

"Romantic?" he whined and you giggled tucking yourself in whilst snuggling your back into his muscular chest, before grabbing his big hands to hold.

"Yes, Jay. A romantic comedy and you're going watch it with me despite hating these types of films because you love me," you innocently smiled up at him after tilting your head backwards so you could see him.

He chuckled and ran a hand through his quiff before leaning down to kiss your lips. You smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, but only for you," he smirked and you chewed on your bottom lip at his cuteness.

"I love you," you whispered, kissing his hand and snuggled back into his chest.

"And I love you-," he snuggled his nose into your neck, inhaling and then kissing the skin, "-but play the movie so we can get this over and done with."

You rolled your eyes but did as he said and he reached across to turn off the light on the nightstand to the left of the bed. He slouched a bit and then pulled you even closer to him. He kissed the top of your head and began caressing your hand that held his.

✗✗✗

About half an hour had passed through the film and you were majorly entertained by how the characters acted as the opposite sex in their bodies. It was funny, fascinating and weird, for you that was, because Justin who was sat behind you, thought kissing your skin and playing with your pyjama shorts would be more interesting.

"Justin, watch the movie," you whispered pushing his hand away that was caressing the inside of your shorts.

You didn't really mind the feeling of Justin's hands on your body but you asked him to watch a movie for a reason, to watch the movie.

"But I wanna watch you, babe," he whined whilst rubbing his warm nose against your earlobe which caused your teeth to latch onto your bottom lip. "You're so much more interesting," he whispered and then trailed his tongue behind your ear causing you to shudder, unexpectedly.

"Okay, but watch it. Trust me, it's a cool movie," you whispered and grabbed his hand that attempted to slip back into your shorts so you could distract it with your fingers.

Another few minutes passed and you thought Justin had listened and given up until his other hand slipped inside and began massaging the skin above your womanhood.

You sighed but left his hand where it was because you knew he wasn't going to stop. His breath danced around your neck and you held back a moan as his fingers rubbed a little lower, centimetres from your clitirous. You tried to concentrate on the movie but second by second the harder it got. His fingers brushed your area again and you gulped feeling yourself become wet from his gentle rubs. This boy was driving you crazy.