11 ✗ Bon Appétit.

Bon Appétit

Let me take you. Under candle light. We can wine and dine. A table for two, and it's okay. If you take your time. Eat with your hands, fine. I'm on the menu.
~ Katy Perry

✨ tysm for 10K reads ✨

Red velvet.

That was his favourite, yet he couldn't rip it from you quick enough. He always complimented the colour, the texture as his fingertips ran over the fabric that hugged your hips with great suction; just like how you loved his mouth against yours. Working endless wonders, trancing you into a state of thick passion.

His hips thrusted against yours, a teasing tingle of pleasure sporting inside your sex. Your fingers tugged at his blonde ends, your tongue tangled with his and your legs wrapped against his hips.

Justin laid you, now naked, against the satin sheets, letting you fall into the cloud of heaven. The material felt sensational alone against your bare skin.

You couldn't wait for Justin to take you to another dimension.

Your lips parted, the skin peeling apart almost like they were moulded into one, and you moaned looking into the caramel sprinkles in his eyes. You could hear Justin declaring his love for you through the chemicals invisibly flying around your heads.

You mouthed it back bringing his face back down to yours and you sealed your eternal words with a kiss filled of lust and desire. Justin kissed down your cheek, trailing the outline of your jaw with quick pecks. Several quick pecks.

"Eat me," you whispered, a break in each syllable because you couldn't control the crazy hormones that needed a release; Justin was the only one capable of doing so.

Justin's breathing hitched and you swore you could feel his shaft stiffen against your exposed thigh. With one swift move, Justin was pecking sweet kisses up your thighs, your back arching as he neared your heated sex. Justin blew causing you to squeal. You spread your legs even more, anticipation running through you as Justin licked through your lubricated folds. You whimpered, lost for words as he brought such amazing pleasure to your body.

No-one could make your body feel the way he could, he truly knew all your soft spots and what made you squirm.

Another breathless moan fell from between your lips as he buried his head deeper between your thighs, lapping up your juices. He had absolute control. He took the next step by slipping a finger into your tense hole, a small sprinkle of pleasure added.

"Justin," you whimpered.

You felt your walls convulsing around his tongue, just as he slipped it in without warning. Your whole body became dough in his hands, your skin smooth and soft against his face. You moaned again, violently fisting the satin sheets. Your heart was racing with excitement, a scream ready to be emitted.