16 ✗ Coming Home.

Coming Home

Maybe one day we'll find that place where you
and I could be together. And we'll catch our
dreams within the waves of change. So smile
for me one last time and believe that we'll meet again. Until then, I'll be missing you.
~ R. M. Drake

🌜 tysm for 70k 🌛

Today is the day.

Your love, your heart, your other half, your soulmate is finally coming home. You've counted down the days since he left a month ago. Your heart shattered when he announced that he might not make it home for Christmas, but for you, he worked day and night to get everything done in time to come home to you.

Despite the money he brought in, you hated his job sometimes. It's so demanding and constantly steals time from you and Justin. But right now that didn't matter. You were a child gawking through the window watching the snow fall, waiting on Santa Claus.

Your heart rate increase insanely when you saw headlights coming down the small road. You stood up but once you noticed the familiar car your legs took you as quickly as they could to the front door. You opened the door and squealed as you saw Justin step out his car. His head snapped in the direction of the noise and instantly a large smile spread across his lips. He locked his car without grabbing his bags and ran to the front door.

You giggled as he pushed you back. He pinned you against the front door, closing it, and layered his lips on yours. You moaned and grasped his shoulders as your legs turned to jello. You missed feeling him this close and the love poured inside of you, just more intense than the last time you kissed him.

"-I love you."

"-I love you."

You both lightly laughed before kissing once again. Justin's arms wrapped around your waist and you smiled as his lips kissed over your neck. You chuckled as he began walking you both backwards, heading in the direction of your bedroom. You opened the door as his back faced it and you waddled in as his lips loved your skin.

"Get undressed and I'll be back in a minute," you whispered to him and then walked over to your chest of draws.

You pulled open your underwear draw and grabbed a new matching panties and bra that were a new stock collection from Victoria Secret's that you brought after Justin left.

It was black lace (both the pants and bra) and see through so the nipples were visible through them which you knew would drive Justin insane.

You looked back and saw Justin shirtless whilst unbuckling his belt making his muscles bulge, turning you on even more. You walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind you not wanting Justin to catch a sneak peak.

You swapped your clothes and then sorted out your hair and make-up. This is going to be the first time that you would make love after such a long time and you wanted it to be perfect; as if you were young teenagers losing their virginities to each other. You brushed your teeth, getting rid of any possible bad breath before spraying a little perfume. It smelt so sweet and welcoming. One smell and you were under a trance. You quietly checked out your butt, making sure it was just right for Justin and then checked your boobs making sure they fitted perfectly in the bra before walking into the bedroom.