Stardoll

This chapter contains alot of sadness.... So please hold ur tears back.... And enjoy...:v

After my eyes ran out of tears,I ran over to my besides table to make more.All I had to do was watch the picture of my father and I playing in a lily field which stood on my table.

I took one glance at it and started crying again.Why did it have to be my father?Why not Molly's father (a rude brat at school who I dislike).

Then the most terrifying yet brilliant idea came to mind. I knew it was a bad idea but that's what the people inside my head told me.I got off the bed then walked to the bathroom that connected to my room. I opened the cupboard and stared at it for a long while. I finally built up my courage and poured at least ten of my tablets in my hand.At this point I felt to terrible to live.So I decided to over dose myself.

My hands shook terribly as I brought the tablets to my mouth. But I knew I couldn't do it.I just wasn't strong enough. Plus my mother would die cause two loved ones would've exited her life in a month's time.I just dropped the tablets onto the floor and started weeping again.

~~~~~~~

I walked downstairs slowly whiles dragging my feet.My mom was busy mopping the juice off the floor.When she saw me she ran over to me and squashed me with her thin arms.She smelt of tears and Calvin Cline perfume. Like the one dad used to wear. That made me pull her closer to me.I whimpered when she loosened me.'I'm so sorry sweetheart.Go sit on the couch and I'll come to explain in a minute.'I only nodded. My throat felt tight and words were no where to be found in my head.

After what seemed like years she finally came out of the kitchen and sat down next to me.I didn't even bother look up at her.If I did the little people told me to curse how out. So I left my head down. I felt a warm hand touch mine.'Like I said I'm sorry.I know you need an explanation so here's one.You see the thing is that your father has past away right?'By saying those words,tears already built up in my eyes but I fought it.'And I know it is a little to soon to move. But you may not realize it, but I myself is very depressed.'Have u cried about it?' I asked in a cocky tone.I had no idea what made me say that.My mother just hung her head low. And that's why my anger was building. She says she's depressed bla bla bla.Well if you're depressed freaking cry about it already.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft nuzzle on my leg.It was my cat Stardoll.'We'll miss you Star' I said whilst picking it up.'So what are we gonna do with Star mother?''I was thinking maybe we could give it to Betty.'

Oh my gosh.Betty. I forgot about her completely. I can't leave her behind.She'll cry so much.Especially when I give her Stardoll.

I just let out loud sigh and buried my face into Stardoll. Secretly I was asking God to just take away my life.Just take it Lord. Take it...:(

I hope you're not in tears......but please like,comment and share.

Liya out......:v