Scabs and Scars

I have decided that since I've reached 200+ views... I will do James POV.... Enjoy....:v

James POV

I was more than angry when I saw my sweet chumps leave the table.Why did I have to be a jerk and screw things up.

First I bang her against the wall....then I make a bean person to resemble her.

I decided to go to her room to apologize and earn my way back into her life.

I stood at her door for minutes until I decided to just enter. Good thing I did cause she had just finished taken a shower and was drying herself.

Man she had a good body. A body that I could... 'Don't say it James' my inner person tells me.My sweet chumps quickly pulled her towel up to cover her model like body.

She started scolding me for not knocking. Then I told her the reason I was here.

I felt like fainting when she rejected my offer. I asked her again and she shook her head and pointed towards the door. I nodded my head and left her more than beautiful room.

At that point I felt miserable.I just wanted to crush this whole house.

'Kendal I'm going out for a few minutes.' Before he had time say anything I picked up my jacket and left the house.I really had nowhere to go.I just wanted to go out of the house before I do something I didn't want to do.

I then decided to go to the old junkyard a man named Gustavo owned before.I then sat on an old peice of iron and started thinking about how much I needed this girl in my life.When I thought too much I did the worst thing I could of think of.

I took out my pocket knife and started stabbing myself in my belly.I gave myself eight stabs and twenty seven cuts (approximately).

After I had abused my own self I went back to Kendall's father's house.On the way an old lady offered to take me to the hospital but I refused.

Finally I reached their mansion and flew myself into the door.There I was...on the floor..bleeding to death.'I did it for you Manda' I choked before I passed out.

Tessa's POV

I woke up panting as I realized I was only dreaming......again.I just dropped my head back on the pillow and think about why I had been having nightmares.

It was because at the age of 13...a fortune teller told my mom that she would die at the age of thirty four which she was presently. And on her thirty fourth birthday...I heard her scream in the backyard.I ran out to the backyard to see her hiding behind a tree.She never told me what happened.So up till this day I have been wondering what happened and have been having nightmares of my mother dying.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at my door which was barely audible. I walked over to the door and opened it.I was more than shocked to see James.He fell into my arms which brought me to the floor.

'I love you Manda. I did all this..... (Cough)....... For you.... Before I die....please tell me you love me.....please.

'I love you James' I whispered into his ear.After wards... I felt all his weight onto me.

'I love you James. I really do' I sobbed before I fainted.

What do you think of this chapter.... Please comment your ideas... And please continue to vote and share....ily all..

Liya out.....:v