Bean Problem

I just can't believe I've got 75 views in less than a week.Thanks so much guys.

I just lay there on my bed just rubbing my ear.Did he really nibble my ear.Is he so interested in me?

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening slowly. I saw James in the doorway looking as if he had chop my mother to pieces.'Hi' he said whiles playing with his fingers.'Did you nibble my ear?' I said without having any intensions of saying it. It just blurted out of my mind.I really hate those little people in my mind.'Uhhh....yes....I did... I don't know why I did...I think I lost my mind. I'm sorr-''Shhhhhh....don't say sorry' I said whiles putting my finger on his lips.'I kinda liked it anyways.' What the hell was I saying??

Ten to twelve minutes later the two of us were swallowing each other whilst I was only in my pants and a training bra and he removed his T-shirt.

After realizing all what has happened I pulled away from him.'What are you doing Manda?''Putting my clothes back on. What else?'

Before I had time put on my vest he slapped me and pushed me on the wall.What was he doing?

'Get away from me you jerk.''Shhhhh...don't speak.If you do I'll kill your mother.' A whimper came out of my mouth.

I tried to pull away from his grip but he was way to strong.Then I remembered the advice my mother gave me.So I raised my knee and kicked him in his cherries. He whimpered and he let me go.But not for long.

He grabbed me again and even tighter.'You'll pay for this Amanda. And tell anybody about this......and you will pay the price.' He then let go of me and went downstairs.

I just ran back on my bed and started crying.I took my daddy's picture and held it to my chest.'I miss you Daddy.'

~~~~~~~

'Sweetheart eat your breakfast.''I'm not hungry.' After what happened yesterday I really wasn't.

James spent the night over unfortunately. He stared at me throughout the whole breakfast period with an old smirk on his face.

I tried not to look at him but I failed. I regretted that I did cause he had made a body out of the beans and when I looked he was cutting the throat and stabbing the belly.Was he trying to portray what he would do to me? I just shuddered and continued picking at my beans.After seeing that disgraceful sight I just pushed my plate away then walked up to my room. I just needed a hot shower to calm down my nerves.

~~~~~~~~

I walked over to my closet and when I opened it I actually felt like Beyonce. It was a walk in wardrobe with all sorts of clothes which I know I didn't buy.

I picked out an ordinary out fit and lay it on the bed so I could have dried myself.In the midst of doing that the door opened with James in the doorway staring at my naked body.

Interesting huh? Well please comment your ideas and please like and share.

Liya out......:v