Bloody James

Omg...109 views..i only started writing this book on the eighth of April.Who knew in five days i would have so much.thnx guys... Especially ophelia sweets...💜💖💗💝

I grabbed my towel and pulled it up to my chest.Why didn't I lock the door? Why was he in my room anyways?

'Hi...uhmm...I.. I just came to say sorry about all what I did to you.And....I..... I hope you still wanna go on that date with me.'

I really wanted to say yes but instead I shook my head. I didn't want to go on a date with this guy who almost abused me a day ago..and also saw me naked.

'You could have knocked.''I know...but I didn't think you would be nak-......undressed.''Well I'm sorry but I'm not going on a date with you.'Manda please.Do you really wannna hurt me by doing this?'

Hurt you! You were the one who slapped me and smashed me on a wall.I just shook my head and indicated to the door for him to leave. He just nodded and left. I heaved a sigh and continued to dry myself.

~~~~~~~

'Do you know where James is?He said he was going out for a few minutes and it's actually been hours!' shouted Derek.

I just shrugged my shoulders to make it look like I didn't care. But really and truly I did.Even after all what this horrific monster had done to me I still liked him.And he still liked me.I made up my mind that when he comes back imma say yes to the date.

My thoughts was interrupted by the living room door opening. I was more than shocked to see a bloody James come through the doorway and collapsed on the ground.

'I did it for you Manda' he choked.'I wanted to prove that I... (Cough) I really love you' he said before becoming unconscious. Or even dead.

I just had my legs crossed under me as I sat on the couch with a frozen look on my face.What exactly did he do.

I finally came to my senses and jumped of the couch to look at my male goddess. I gasped when I saw he was covered in bruises.

'Move' Derek said whiles pushing me in front of him which caused me to hit my head on the leg on the coffee table.

Nobody realized cause everyone was focused on my big time crush,James.

My head started to sting and spin.Then everything was spinning. I just crawled across the floor trying to reach the couch but I failed.Before I reached the couch I collapsed.

It seemed no one realized that I had knocked out cause I was out cold for like around forty-fifty minutes.

'Ahhhhhhh'.I woke up to the sound of my mother screaming. Why was she screaming.I ran out the door and ran downstairs. When I reached downstairs I saw my mother lying on the floor with a stab wound to her belly.'I told you to keep your mouth shut.Now you'll suffer.''I didn't do anything James. Please drop the knife.''I'm sorry Manda..... I have to do this.'

What do you think of this chapter.... Please comment your ideas and continue to read vote and share please

Liya out.....:v