How he chooses to serenade you

Dana: As you're laying on your bed thinking about the amazing night you just had with your crush, Dana Vaughns, you begin drifting off to sleep with a smile on your face. Just before you completely lose consciousness, you hear a faint noise from outside your window. Unsure of what it is, you decide to take a look. You open your first floor window to see Dana outside of it, holding is iPhone which is attatched to a small speaker. He's playing the song "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber. You smile and blush and he begins to sing along: If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl; you'd never be alone, and I could be a gentleman. Anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'd never let you go. As soon as he stops singing, you climb out of your window and practically knock him over. He holds his ground and you look him in the eyes. "Will you let me be your boyfriend?" You kiss him. "I guess that's a yes," he says, excitedly.

Cole: "It's your turn, Will!" You're hanging out at your crush Cole's house and you and IM5 are having fun with Cole's new karaoke machine. As Will gets up and begins singing "Electric Shock" by f(x), you and Cole snuggle closer. "You know, I think it's my turn, guys," Cole says as Will finishes. He gets up and you clap for him, shouting "Go, Cole!" He picks his song, covering the tv so no one can see the song title. As soon as it begins to play, you know what it is. You blush as the other boys make their comments to Cole about his song choice. Dalton shouts "You would," and rolls his eyes as Cole begins to sing: Why don't you be my girlfriend? I'll treat you good. I know you hear your friends when they say you should, 'cause if you were my girlfriend, I'd be your shining star; the one to show you where you are. Girl, you should be my girlfriend. As he finishes singing the song, you see him looking at you quizzically. "Don't leave him hanging," Dalton says, and you blush hard as you say yes.

Will: You've been waiting for a while now. Where was he? Will told you he'd pick you up about an hour ago and he still wasn't there yet. You're beginning to worry when you hear a car pull up. You get a text message from Will telling you to go outside. When you get out there, you see poor Will covered in what looks flour. "I was trying to make a cake for you to celebrate our one year anniversary, but, um...It didn't exactly go the way I anticipated..." You giggle as you climb in the car. He drives you back to his house and you walk inside. There, you find Will's keyboard sitting out and some handwritten sheet music laying out. "I wanted to do something really special for you, so I wrote you a song." He plays a beautiful melody with minimal lyrics. When the song is over, he tells you he doesn't need lyrics to express how he feels about you. You tell him you love the amazing piece of music he's written and you can't believe he wrote it especially for you! You kiss him and say "I love you, Will." He holds you close and tells you he loves you, too.

Gabe: "Are you ready, Chica?" Your boyfriend Gabe has brought you to his family's reunion and you've all gone inside for a family sing - along. You're a bit terrified because you've never sung in front of anyone but Gabe. He tells you it's okay and that you don't have to sing if you aren't comfortable. You decide against it and just watch everyone else having a great time. Suddenly, Gabe stands up and stops everyone but his cousin who is playing guitar. Gabe walks in front of everyone and his cousin changes the song to something much more pop-sounding. You're transfixed on your boyfriend as he begins to sing:

Dime qué otra cosa puedo hacer

para derrumbar esta pared

que no te deja verme como soy

y me prohibe el paso hacia tu amor

dime cómo hacer para lograr

el poderte un día enamorar

dame alguna pista o dirección 

para conquistar tu corazón 

no puedo más.

You ask Gabe what it means, and he tells you "It's a song by Luis Fonsi, called 'Por Ti Podria Morir,' which means 'For you, I would die.' It's a love song." You put your arms around him and hold him close. "I loved it. It was beautiful, baby." He kisses your forehead as you sit down together and settle into his arms while his family resumes the music.

Dalton: You can barely contain yourself. You're going to watch your crush perform on stage for the first time. He does this a lot, but you've never had a chance to go see him until now. He was so gorgeous with his dyed blonde hair, his perfect eyes and his guyliner which only served to accentuate them. As you enter the venue, he's already begun to play, but there aren't too many people there yet, so you walk up towards the front. He completes the song he's playing and says "Thank you!" As you look at the stage, your eyes meet his. His breath hitches for a moment, and without taking his eyes off of you, he says "This next song goes out to a very special person." You blush as you wonder if he could possibly be refering to you. Your eyes grow wide as he begins to sing out the lyrics: I'll be your dream. I'll be your wish. I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your love. I'll be your hope. Be everything that you need. I'll love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do. I will be strong. I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning. A reason for living. A deeper meaning, yeah. I wanna stand with you on a mountain. I wanna bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever until the sky falls down on me." He continues his set after that song, but he decides he needs to serenade you one more time to make sure you know he's talking about you: Would you look at her, she looks at me. She's got me thinking about her constantly, but she don't know how I feel. And as she carries on without a doubt, I wonder if she's figured it out: I'm crazy for this girl. Yeah, I'm crazy for this girl." He walks off stage and puts his guitar away before walking over to your table. You smile shyly and say a soft 'Hi.' He smiles back, and he says "I hope you know those two songs went out to you. I've had a crush on you for a while and when I saw you tonight, I had to take a chance and sing to you. I hope you liked it." You nod and tell him you've had a crush on him as well. Hearing this, he pulls you into an embrace you never want to end.