The first time he sees you

Dalton: He's playing guitar. That gorgeous boy you see all the time on youtube is now playing guitar quietly outside the venue he'll be playing with his band a little later. You are luckily looking amazing today in your red short sleeve form fitting dress that stops right above your knees. Your red converse just add to your outfit's awesomeness. With flawless make up, you walk past him. Saying "Hi, Dalton," you pass by and wink. He looks up and sees you. Not paying attention, he strums too hard on the strings and breaks one. "OW," he yelps out in pain. You turn back and see him shaking out his right hand. "Are you okay," you ask. He smiles at you and, a capella, he starts singing "Lady In Red!"

Will: You're in Starbucks ordering your coffee and muffin. You pay your receipt and sit down to read your book. As you relax into the chair, you hear the bells on the door jingle and see a gorgeous guy walk in. You think to yourself He's so cute, but he'd never notice me. You go back to reading. Suddenly, you hear something splash by your feet. "I'M SO SORRY! Oh, my gosh...I don't know what's wrong with me..." The cute boy was blushing as he was trying to clean up his mess.

Dana AND Gabe: You're at a pep rally at school when the lights go down and a spotlight hits center court in your gymnasium. A track begins to play and a very talented group of boys takes the stage. You're sitting on the first row riser, so you've got a pretty good view. The five guys in front of you dazzle everyone with their voices and their dance moves. You notice two of them glancing in your general direction every once in a while as their set continues. During one of the last songs, you look at the two of them and they run right into each other! They're okay, but when they finish they walk over to you. "Hey, man! Back off, I saw her first!" "NO WAY!" The one with the snapback pushes the one with the foxtail out of the way.

Cole: You're talking to your sister on the phone and you're conversation is getting a little heated. You're trying to get back to your car to go home from your day of shopping. "No, you can not borrow my brand new outfits! I JUST bought them! Go find something that's already in my close-OOF!" You walk right into someone and you're knocked down. "Oh, geez! I'm so..." The beautiful boy with the most exquisite brown eyes you've ever seen is taken aback by your beauty. "I'm so sorry!" He helps you up. "Hi, I'm Cole..."