He surprises you with concert tickets

Gabe: You're in the living room stitching up your boyfriend's batman cape while he's out. You hear his car pull up and because you're not paying enough attention, you accidentally stick your finger. "Ow!" You immediately start sucking on it. Gabe opens the door and sees you shaking your finger with a pained look on your face. "Awe, baby girl, did you get hurt?" You nod and tell him what happened. He goes and gets you a bandaid and puts it on you. "Here. Maybe this will cheer you up." He hands you an envelope. You look at him then carefully open it. "GABE, REALLY?" You hold the front row tickets for Selena Gomez in your hand as you hug him tightly, giving him a kiss on the cheek, then on the lips.

Will: "Thanks," you say to the waiter. You're out to dinner with your absolutely perfect boyfriend Will. You begin eating your first course of your meal, which is a salad. "Tho, hoths thur thalath?" You giggle as William tries to speak with a mouth full of food. You swallow your food and respond, still laughing, "Really good, sweety. How's yours?" He nods in approval. About 10 minutes later, the waiter returns. "Second Course." He places Will's down first, then yours. You're about to begin eating when you notice a white envelope underneath your bowl of soup. "What's this?" You look inside the envelope to find tickets to Carly Rae Jepsen. "OMG WILL! THANK YOU BABY!!!" He smiles wide with a mouthful of soup.

Cole: "Hey, baby girl." You feel his amazing arms wrap around you. You have the best boyfriend in the whole world, Cole Pendery. You love him so much. He's so amazing...Right now, you're having a movie night with your gal-pals and he's come to pick you up and take you home. "Hey, Cole." The girls all make 'ooooohs' and 'awwwwwwwwes' and poke fun at you as you walk out in his arms. You ignore most of it, though it does make you blush. You're about to start walking to his car when he pulls you back into him. You're back is to his chest. He lifts a white envelope in front of your face. "Open it." He kisses the top of your head as you pull out the tickets. "C-Cole...are, are these...BACK STAGE PASSES TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE???" You turn around to see him smiling at you, nodding 'yes.' You jump into his arms and kiss him as he carries you to his car.

Dana: Your boyfriend, Dana, has agreed to go shopping with you today. You're walking arm in arm going into each store you want to. "Dana, how do you think this dress would look," you ask as you hold one up against the front of you. He contemplates it a moment before saying "Let's find out." He takes the dress from you and goes into the fitting room. He walks out moments later wearing the dress you had picked out! You start laughing hard as you push him back into the changing room. "You're going to get us kicked out of here!" He takes off the dress and gets back into his clothes. You put the dress back and walk out of the store. "I'm sorry you didn't get the dress, baby. Maybe this will cheer you up." He hands you two tickets. "DANA OMG TICKETS TO DRAKE???" You hug him hard. "Yes, baby. Yes, this did cheer me up. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He smiles and asks "No, seriously. How did I look in that dress? Did it make my butt look big?"

Dalton: "Shh! You're gonna ruin it!" You're surprising your boyfriend Dalton with a complete Doctor Who boxset from the original 1960s series. He's got his arms out in front of him since he can't see through the blindfold over his eyes. "I'M GONNA RUN INTO SOMETHING!" "What, you don't trust me?" "No, actually! I don't right now!" You stop him. "Okay, fine. Take off the blindfold, then." You're smiling, fully satisfied with your plan and how well it went. He shrieks. "I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS EVERYWHERE!!! How did you find it? Awe, who cares?" He picks you up and spins you around in the air once before lowering you back down and kissing you. "I'm glad you like it," you say. "I like it so much that you know what?" He takes something out of his back pocket. "I got you something, too!" He hands you an envelope. You open it to find "Guest" passes to Blue October, your favorite band! "Dalton Louis Rapattoni, words can't express how I feel about you right now." You kiss him while he lifts you up and spins you around again.