Ch. 8

Hey guys sorry for taking so long I just want to say thank you for following me it mean a lot to me and also for voting and commenting. This chapter will be longer so I hope you guys enjoy it and sorry again, also I don't know when the next chapter will be up. 

Scarlett P.O.V:

I was so lost in those eyes that I had almost forgotten about the man and the Wolfs, that is until he spoke, "who the hell are you? your going to pay for what you've done," the man said sounding really pissed off. 

Upon hearing this the mysterious person turn its gaze to words him and gave him a deadly look, "really am I now," the man took a step back and fear across its eyes for just a little moment but he composed himself quickly, "what's your name," he asked. "I think that my name should be the least of your worries," the mysterious person said. 

Hearing her voice again I knew it was a girl, her voice was strong and cold there was no feeling to it her voice made me shiver.

The man chuckled nervously, "really, so should I be worry about you then," the man said staring at her, "rogues brainless mutts, always breaking the rules. I guess I have no choice but to kill you all," she said, I saw the man flinched when he heard this, "oh, are you now, tell me are you a hunter," he said nervously, "unfortunately I'm not, though I wish I was one," the man sighted, almost relief upon hearing this, "but..." the girl said pausing for a little bit, the man look at her again, "my grandfather is," she said staring directly at his eyes. "We have done nothing wrong," said the man innocently, "but you are wrong, you have violated the rules and for that you must pay," the man lookse scared and nervous I could see some sweat coming from his forehead, "and who's going to make me pay for this? you... there's only one of you and there's nine of us," he said sounding really confident. "So it seems," she said with a boring tone.

Next thing I knew the girl did something that I was not expecting, she jumped from the top of the tree. I almost screamed when I saw her jump to the ground, but to my surprise nothing happened to her. The girl stood up and started to walk towards me and Alex.

All the Wolves were just growling just looking at her every move, I was froze in place I could feel my heart racing inside my ches as she got closer, "don't worry everything is going to be ok," she said without even looking at me and removingthe daggers from the wolfs, her voice was more mellow and smooth it was kind of soothing it made me relax a little.

The girl stood up and started to walk towards Alex as she was a few inches away from Alex, she turned her head towards her, I looked of fear cross Alex eyes, "pathetic," the girl said as she stared at Alex. The girl then turn her attention towards the rogues, "take her home and don't come back," she said to Alex.

Alex stood up quickly and headed to words me, as she got closed to me she grabbed my hand and pull me out of there.

As we were running I could heard cracking noises behind us, I turned my head a little to see what was going on. All I saw was the man shifting into his wolf he charged towards the girl, next thing I know she disappear and one by one the lifeless bodies of the wolves felt to the ground.

 I pulled my hand away from Alex and she stopped, "Alex we can leave her," I said. We were in the parking lot, Alex looked at me and said, "it's okay Scarlett, we have to go if we don't we are only going to be getting in her way, come on," my attention when back to the mysterious girl and to my surprise she had already finished all of the Wolves. I heard Alex gasped and then said, "how the hell did she do that, I barely managed to take out one of them."

Alex and I were in complete silence, we just stare at the girl as she bent down and start to clean her daggers on one of the wolf's fur. As she stood up she look into the forest and shout it, "how long are you going to be hiding?" she ask, I just turn towards Alex and ask her, "who is she talking to," before Alex could answer a woman and some people came from the woods, "aunt Robin," said Alex almost in a whisper.