Ch. 12

Hey guys so this is going to be one of my favorite chapters I hope you guys like it thank you for all your comments and all your likes I really do appreciate it and I know I say this a lot, but it really does make me happy when I see all those comments and likes. So please enjoy.  Also I'm going to be skipping a few months or years as I continue to write it, so watch out for those.

Scarlett P.O.V:

It had been a year since the whole incident in the park, Alex and Max had been having a lot of trouble with her sister. Alex was really scared of her, something had happened but Alex didn't want to talking about it, so I didn't push the subject any further. As for Max he had been bullying me even more and his friends were no exception.

Three months ago he had sent me to the hospital, how did it happened. Well I was walking down some stairs when he pushing me, of course nobody did anything or said anything because he was a knight and as you know they were practically untouchable. They had only said that it had been an accident and that I had tripped, so of course they believed it. Ever since the whole camping thing and sister thing he had been picking on me every time he could, sometimes he would send his friends. His mom had punish him by taking away all the things he loved and took all his privileges.

He couldn't go out unless it was to go to school, they took all the technology he had and to make matters worse for him he had to use the bus. He was grounded for a year and thank god that today is a year because I don't know if I could have take it any longer, maybe today they were going to go easy on me.

I stood in front of the school gate I took a deep breath and when in, as I went inside the building I saw Max and a few of his friends, Jack, Carl, and Freddy, they were just laughing about something that Max had told them. I just lowered my head and continue to walk but as I was walking I could hear a skateboard rolling to words me.

Out of nowhere I was pushed to the ground, all my books and papers scattered on the floor, I could hear Max and the others laughing. I just quickly started to pick them up without even looking who had push me, thought I had an idea who had been. As I was picking up my stuff I could hear more people laughing at me, but then it stopped.

Next thing I knew there was a big crashing like sound, I turn around and saw Freddy on the ground. Freddy was squirming in pain and grabbing his neck as he was trying to catch his breath, I could see tears in his eyes and his face had turn red form the pain, I could also see fear as he was looking up.

I looked up at what he was looking and there it stood a girl she had short black shaggy hair, she had her left arm stretched to the side. The girl lowered her arm and look at Freddy on the ground, "you really should watch where you going," she said as she passed him and walked towards me.

I quickly looked away and continue to pick my papers but to my surprise the girl bend down and start to help me pick them up, "are you okay," she asked, I looked up and she was inches away from me, I was met with the most beautiful crystal clear green eyes, they were so breathtaking. I couldn't help myself but to just get lost in them, they were even more beautiful that the black wolves eyes. As the girl was looking into my eyes I could see something in them but quickly disappear, the girl stood up and standed her hand to towards me, "here let me help you up," she said with this sweet but yet strong voice.

The girl had this relaxed and calm expression, as I took her hand I felt this tingly sensation in the palm of my hand. I think she felt it too because she looked at my hand and then back at me, she had this look on her face of calmness, curiosity and wander.