Ch. 20

Hey guys sorry for the long wait this chapter is going to be pretty long so I hope you like it. I didn't like it that much but I'll let you guys decide. Anyways I know a lot of you are only reading this book because you are curious to know who the girl in the first chapter is and I'm going to reveal who she is really soon. I think it will be getting a little bit more interesting really soon, so I hope you'll stick around, also thank you for all your support I really do appreciate it.

The drive to their house was rather quiet Sky was just looking out the windo wild Mrs. Gray was just looking straight ahead as she was the one driving, I was just sitting in the back all nervous. After a few moments of more silence Sky finally spoke as she was still looking out the window. "So how is Alex doing with her training," "she's doing good," said Msr. Gray as she kept looking straight ahead with a calm expression.

As she said this Sky turn towards her direction and just stare at her as if she was looking for something, "is that so," she said with out looking away from her. She stay like that for a few moments and then she turned her attention towards the road, "so I can assume since she's doing good, she hasn't been skipping on any of the lessons that she needed to learn." As she said this I quickly turned my attention towards Mrs. Gray, who still had a calm expression, but as I did this I saw as Sky move her head to the side, but this time she wasn't looking at Mrs. Gray it was as if she was trating to concentrate on something else. "No, she hasn't," she answer her, Sky just look at her, "really," said Sky as she turn her attention to the rode. "Then all the training paid off," "yes."

After that they both stay quiet for a few moments when Sky spoke once again, "then tell me, how long can she last without shifting," as she ask this question Mrs. Gray looked a little bit taken but she quickly compose herself. "Well Sky you have to take in consideration that she is pretty youn.." "how long mother," she asked at this time with more authority.

Mrs. Gray did not answer her she just kept quiet as if trying to think of something, Sky just kept looking straight ahead, "you know mother you may know me well, but I know you better, now tell me and this time don't hide things from me." Mrs. Gray just chuckle, "seems like nothing gets past you," "don't try to change the subject mother," Mrs. Gray sighted, "4 months." As she said this Sky turn her head toward her and just look at her as if she was crazy, "what?!" "Sky she is young, she has a life, you can expect her t..." "the only thing that I expected from her was to complete her training and do as she was told. She agreed to this she made a commitment, so please don't defend her. How often does she trained and how many hours," "Sky pl..." "how often and how many hours?!" she said sounding really mad "4 or 3 days per week, 4 hours," "that little..." "Sky please don't be upset at her and your mom, it was my fault I told your mom to train me," "Scarlett don't," said Mrs. Gray in a soft voice, "stop the car!" said Sky almost shouting.

We stop close to the forest and Sky got out of the car she start to walk and just started to curse. Mrs. Gray and I just stayed inside the car while Sky was throwing her hands up in the air and she kept on cursing, she look really pissed off. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset her," I said to Mrs. Gray, "don't worry it's better if she knows now," "what do you mean," I asked, "well Scarlet it's not that hard to... what I mean is. Sky knows you better than I do, and like I said before you're not the type that likes to beat up other people and I'm pretty sure she knows that you wouldn't have asked me to train you unless somebody ask you to do so."

After Sky had finally calmed down she came into the card again, "all better," ask her mom Sky just nodded. After a few moments of silence I finally got the courage to speak to her again, "Sky are you mad at me," Sky was a little taken by this and she turned her head towards my direction. "No, of course not. I'm sorry I didn't mine to...." "it's okay," I said as I didn't let her finish her sentence. "Please don't be mad at Alex or your mom," "I'm sorry but I cannot do that for Alex," "okay enough about that let's not ruin this day, we can talk about this some other time," said her mom. Sky just nodded and we continue our drive towards her home.