Ch. 10

Hey guys so here's chapter 10 and 11 I hope you guys like them and also I hope you enjoyed the video in ch. 9 if you didn't see it you can go back and see it on chapter 9. I think the video was better that the book it self and again I have no copyright over that video or this one, I got it from YouTube. Anyways I think these two chapters are going to be a little bit boring, it's going to explain a little bit of what's going on so I am sorry about that, ch. 12 will be more interesting because Scarlett and Sky are going to officially meet. I still don't know when it's going to be ready so I'm sorry about that but I hope you guys enjoy these two chapters and thank you for all your support.

Alex P.O.V:

I could feel the tension that had built around us, I didn't understand what was going on.

After seeing that the girl was not returning the hug my mom pull away, "what's wrong honey aren't you glad to see me, it's me Mommy," upon hearing my mom said this I was shocked, what the hell was she talking about, what did she mean by Mommy.

I could see the anger surfacing in the girls eyes they were no longer dead and with so much hate she shouted at my mother, "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER!, did you really think that after all this time, after all the hell you and your husband put me through that I was going to be glad to see you. The woman that allowed for her daughter to be taken to a prison, a prison where she had to fight if she wanted to eat, you are anything but my mother."

"What are you talking about honey? what do you mean by prison?," "don't call me that! and don't act dumb I'm talking about the prison you and your husband put me in, the dome that was guarded by all those people that you just saw."

My mother looked confused as if not understanding what she was talking about, "that can't be right," she said, "so all the time that I spend inside the dome fighting wild animals and rogues I was just imagining it?, and here you call yourself my mother. You didn't even know where he took me and didn't even bother to come visit me to see where he had put me in," Sky said as she pointed at my father.

"That's enough Sky she didn't know," shouted my aunt, sky turn her gaze to words my aunt and glare at her, "even if she didn't know, she still let him take me away when I needed her the most, I had lots my mate and she abandoned me, she had the last word, and because she was too scared that I would hurt someone she agreed to it," "but you did hurt someone that is why I had no option Sky," my mother replied.

"Oh did I, and how exactly did I hurt," "don't you remember sky, you almost kill Alex, you push her off the balcony," ok, what was my mom talking about, what does she mean she push me. That can't be right I mean I don't even remember her, I didn't even know she existed what is she talking about........ oh no.

I turn my gaze to words Max he looks scared, he then turned to look at me he gave me this look as if warning me if I said anything he was going to kill me. I quickly avoided his gaze and just look down at the ground, what the hell have I got myself into.

"Alex is there something you want to tell your mother?," Sky ask me, I quickly looked at her and she was looking at me with this intense stair. I couldn't help but to look back at Max and he was just starting at me, I just look at Max and then back at the sky, I was in deep trouble. "Alex what's going on?," said my mother, I couldn't tell her, Max would killed me, but if I didn't Sky would also kill me, "why don't you tell her what really happens I mean after all you were there when the accident happen," Sky said as her attention was directed towards Max. "I don't know what you're talking about Sky, your the one that pusher her," "do you really want to go there Max," Sky said.

I could see that Max was getting nervous, "well then if neither of you will talk then maybe I should tell her, Maxi here confessed to me that he didn't really like the fact that I had shifted first, so he framed me. I don't know how he did it but he convinced Alex to say that I push her when I didn't do anything,"Sky said as she glare at Max.

"Your lying, I didn't do it tell them Alex," he said glaring at me. I was in deep trouble, I know that after the accident I had lots my memory, "I....I..I lost my memory and I don't know," "but you said that she pushed you," said my mom.

I had no option I had to say the truth, "all I remember is Max coming over to my room and telling me that I should say that Sky push me, I didn't even know who she was until now, I'm sorry I didn't know," I said looking at her and pleading for forgiveness, "it's too late Alex, what is done is done," "what the hell were you thinking Max," my father shouted at Max.

"I'm sorry Dad, but that doesn't change the fact that she's dangerous she did attacks 3 people on the time that she first shifted," "really so you're using that excuse Max, but no matter I'll tell you this much. I am not going back to that prison," sky said as she looked directly at my father's eyes, "of course you're not Sky," said my mom as she took one of Sky's hands, but Sky pulled away.

"What? you can't be serious Veronica she's dangerous, you saw what she did to those rouges," my father said to my mom, "I am not letting you put her back in there Andrew! you have done enough as it is so don't you dare challenge me," my mom shouted using her luna voice, my father just looked down.

I was about to talk when a car came and park in the parking lot, every one juste turn their attention to words it.

A beautiful woman came out of the car she had blonde hair and a really nice body, "Sky, what are you do I here, I thought I told you to wait back home," said the woman as she started to make her way to words as.

I turn to look at Sky and to my surprise her hold facial expression change. She look more relaxed and calm, "I'm sorry mom but I had to take care of some things," okay, okay, what the hell was going on I thought she was my sister and now she's the daughter of this woman.

"Mom? what do you mean by mom? I'm Your Mother," said my mom as she continue to look at the woman. As the woman finally came to where we were she stopped and looked at all of us, "Jasmine?" said my aunt in amazement, "what are you doing here?" we all turn to look at Robin she was just staring at this woman, who was she? "hey Robin how's it going," "who is this woman?" ask my mother to Robin.

"Don't you remember, it's Jasmine. Molly's little sister, look at you, all grown up I haven't seen you in a long time," "I wish I could say the same thing about you but you look the same being a werewolf and all," "so what are you doing here?" "I came to look after my daughter," she said as she got close to Sky and put a hand on her shoulder.

My mother growl at her, "she is not your daughter!" "she is more than a mother than you will ever be," Sky said sounding really mad, "Sky calm down, it's ok," "no is not, I will not allow her to disrespect you," Jasmine just gave her this warm smile.

Jasmine then directed her attention to words my father, "I also came to give you this" she said as she threw what looked like a scroll at my father, "what is this," ask my father, "it's a permanent for you to sign, to be in your territory. Sky can stay in it as long as she doesn't shift unless it is necessary or use her powers to hurt any humans."

"Well for your information Sky doesn't need a permeate, she can be here as long as she needs," my mom said with a cocky smile. I looked at Jasmine how looked relieved to hear that, "well, that's great. So I will make sure that she stays out of trouble," "you will not do such thing! I will take care of her, she is MY daughter," "well then, that would be a problem because I'm not going nowhere near you or your family I am here on business not to interact with you so we appreciate if you kept your distance from me," I could see the pain in my mother's eyes.

My mother composed her self and looked at Jasmine and then at Sky, "like it or not you are my daughter and you will do as I say," she said using a little bit of her Luna tone, "make me," said Sky looking at her dead in the eyes.

My mom was taking a little bit by Sky's reaction, "if you force her to do that she will only hate you more," said Jasmine "I think that is best if she stayed with me for now," my mom just turned her head to words Sky, I could see the tears of pain in her eyes as her daughter had rejected her.

"I think there were done here," said Sky as she turn around and toke her leave. "This is far from over Sky," shouted my mom at her as they got on the car.