Chapter Three

Nina’s POV

I get into my class right when the bell rings. My teacher glares at me and I gulp. This should go well.

“And where were you Miss Editor and Chief?” Miss Lloyd yells loud enough so the whole class looks at me.

“I had to run to my locker for something and I bumped into someone.”

“Hmm. So I have a new topic I want you to write about Nina.” She has a wicked grin on her face and I know this won’t be good.

“Okay. What about?”

“What is your least favorite clique at the school?” I look at her with a confused face.

“I don’t understand what you’re asking?”

“I’m asking who do you hate at the school?”

“Oh that’s easy she hates the preps!” Louis laughs and I hit his arm.

“And out of that entire clique who is your least favorite?” Miss Lloyd asks and I send Louis a death glare knowing that he would answer for me if I didn’t say anything.

“Zayn.” I speak flatly and Miss Lloyd smiles at me.

“Good. I will need you to do a spread on him and it will be due by next month.” My mouths falls open and Miss Lloyd turns her back to me and walks to her desk.

I look over at Louis who is laughing his head off and hit his arm again. That fucking bitch.

Zayn’s POV

“Zayn Malik.” I look up to meet my math teachers eyes. He’s holding a slip of paper in his hand.

“Yeah.”

“This is for you.” I get up taking the slip and sitting back down.

I read the slip and see what it says. I’m supposed to go to the yearbook/ newspaper room after school for an interview. Hmm. That’s interesting. Usually it’s the jocks that are in the newspaper, but I’m not complaining. I am the leader of the preps, so it makes since. The day ends and I make my way to the class I’ve been summoned to. I see some hipster girl sitting at a desk with a notepad in hand. I clear my throat and her eyes meet mine.

“Hey. You can sit across from me.” She points her pencil at the empty seat before looking back at the paper on her desk.

“It would be great to know your name love.” I smirk and she looks back up at me.

“And why is that? And if you’re going to use that shitty pick up line ‘so I know what name to call out when you’re in my bed’ save it. It never worked, it never will work, and it sure as hell won’t work on me.”

“I... uh...” She cocks an eyebrow at me and smirks. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Of course you weren’t. You’re a prep.”

“Look why don’t we just start this interview whatever your name is.” I mumble and she laughs a little bit.

“My name is Nina.”

“Oh. So now you want me knowing what name to scream out when I rock your world in my bed?” I give her a grin and she rolls her eyes.

“Fucking prep.”

“Fucking hipster.” She glares at me and I smile even wider. “You look a little frustrated.”

“Well I am a little frustrated not that you care anyway.” She mumbles and I place my elbows on the desk that separating us leaning in closer so our faces are inches apart.

“You know, I can help you with your... frustrations if you want.” I speak lowly but am shocked when a grin appears on her face and she leans in closer to me.

“Oh yeah?”

“Mhm.” My breath get’s stuck in my throat when I feel her hand glide it’s way up my thigh.

She starts palming me lightly through my jeans and I can’t help the moans that come out of my mouth. Her grip tightens and my knee hit the desk hard. Nina moves her hand and starts laughing.

“Looks like you have some... frustration you will have to take care of. We can meet here tomorrow to actually start your interview.” She collects her things and gives me a wink before walking out of the classroom.

I watch her leave and then look down at my hardening member in my jeans.

“Damn it.” I grab my jacket and hold it in front of as I make my way out of the school and to my car.

These interviews will be the death of me and my dick.