Chapter Fifty-Eight

Harry’s POV

“Harry.” I hear Layla whisper in my ear. “Harry, you got to wake up.”

“I don’t want to.” I mumble in my pillow.

“C’mon Harry.”

“No.” I speak, pushing my head further into the pillow.

“It’s your first day of school.”

“So.”

The next thing I know, I’m being rolled over on the bed with Layla straddling my waist. She runs her fingers through her hair, before leaning down and hovering her lips over mine. Layla smirks at my wide eyes, grinding down hard on my groin. I moan lightly and she does it again. I let my eyes slip shut and when I do she stops completely, smiling down at me evilly.

“Ok. Ok. I’m up.” I groan and she laughs, resting her forehead on mine.

“It looks like you’re not the only thing that’s up.”

The quick shower that I was supposed to take, turned out to go a little longer than planned. Apparently showering together doesn’t save water. At least not in me and Layla’s case. So yeah I’m five minutes late to my first class. But it’s only World History, so it shouldn’t be that big of a…

“How nice of you to join us, Mr…”

“St-Styles. Harry Styles.” I stutter and hear a few classmates chuckle behind me as my professor continues to glare at me.

“Mr. Styles. It’s nice to know how unimportant my class is to you, seeing that you decided to be…” He looks down at the watch on his wrist. “Oh, five minutes late.”

“I apologize Sir. It won’t happen again.”

“See to it. Mr. Styles.” My professor nods his head towards the seats and I find an empty chair.

I place my books down on my table as my professor begins teaching again. I run my fingers through my hair before getting a pencil and some paper to take notes.

“St-Styles. Harry Styles.” Someone speaks across from me and I look at the person. “Sorry, I had to do it.” The girl smiles. “Professor Ortega can be very over dramatic or at least that’s what my sister told me.”

“Yeah…”

“Oh, I’m Geisel.” She sticks her hand out and I shake it.

“I’m Harry… But you already know that.” I laugh and she nods.