Chapter Forty-Eight

(A/N So uh yeah I just want to wish everyone a happy holidays and um idk if I will update nex week but I will try to!!! Xx)

Zayn’s POV

I’m not as nervous as I thought I would be seeing that today is prom day. I don’t know. Maybe as the day goes by I will get more nervous. But I am excited. I can’t wait to see Nina. And I can’t wait for our prom night. I planned it to be perfect.

I asked my father to go get my tuxedo and corsage. Luckily Nina’s dress is a simple color. Which means my vest and tie didn’t have to be pink. No matter what Harry says pink is not a manly color. I’m stepping out the shower when my father knocks on the door, telling my things are hanging outside my bathroom door.

I decide to fix my hair first. I blow dry it. Then get my hair care products out. I style my hair into it’s usual quiff. I use the excess hair mousse on my sides and look myself over again, before opening the door to get my tux. I get dressed and notice I’m missing something.  

“Dad I think you forgot the tie.” I walk down the stairs and my father shakes his head.

“No, I didn’t. I triple checked before I left there and I checked once again when I got back here.”

I nod my head and then I hear someone giggling. I narrow my eyes and let out a long groan.

“Safaa!” I yell stomping to her room.

“What?” She tries to hide her smile.

“Give it back.”

“Give what back Zayn?” My sister giggles and I roll my eyes.

“Seriously Safaa give me my tie. I need to finish getting ready.”

“I don’t have your tie.” She speaks sweetly and I huff out of frustration.

“Mom! Safaa has my tie and won’t give it back to me!” I yell while walking out my little sisters room.

“I don’t have his tie!” She yelled following me out. “I hide it.”

“Well you better unhide before I hide you in the woods.” I speak harshly at her, but she just sticks her tongue out at me.

“Safaa please give your brother his tie back. He has an important thing to go to tonight and really needs it.” My mother speaks and my sister nods.

“Fine.” I watch her walk in her room, then come back out with my tie in hand. “Here.”

“Thank you.” I take my tie and walk back to my room.

I finished getting dressed and open my bedroom door. Before I can even step out, i feel a pair of tiny arms wrap around my waist.

“I’m sorry Zayn.” Safaa speaks and I smile down at my sister.

“It’s ok. I still love you, even though you can be the biggest pain.”

“I still love you even though you are the most annoying big brother ever.” She smiles up at me and I shake my head laughing.

“Yeah, whatever. So how do I look?”

“Like a loser.” Safaa laughs before running to her own room.

“Well I think you are the most handsome loser ever.” My mother chuckles and I roll my eyes.

“You really shouldn’t entertain her.”

“Ah she’s just having some fun.” My mom pulls me into a hug and I hear her sniffle.

“Mom.” I sigh pulling away and see her wiping her tears. “You didn’t cry when Donyia went to prom.”