Chapter Sixty-Five

Harry’s POV

I thought I had been dreaming. Maybe having an inception moment where I wake up outside of my apartment door and then actually wake up and be in bed with Layla. But I was wrong. I’m not dreaming. I am outside our apartment door. I have been all night.

My back is killing me. Never again am I sleeping in an upright position. I rub my eyes and groan. I pop my shoulders and sigh. Before I can even stand up, the front door is being opened and I fall back inside. I look up and see Layla looking down at me. I sit up and rub my back before standing up. Layla keeps staring at me with hard eyes.

“Thought you would be with Geoff… oh sorry I mean Geisel.” She speaks. “Why are you…”

I cut her off by crashing my lips to hers. Layla tries to push me away, but I grip her waist tighter, shutting the door with my foot. Layla grips my shirt and starts to kiss me back with just as much urgency. I walk us back to our bedroom and shove her to the bed. Layla looks up at me with hard eyes, and I take my shirt off. I crawl onto the bed and Layla scoots back, smirking as she does so. I narrow my eyes at her and grab her feet, dragging her back down the bed to me. I stare down at her with the same smirk, before pressing my lips to hers.

Layla wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. I run my hands up her shirt and she moans breaking from the kiss to take it off. We quickly take off each others pants. I move my lips to Layla’s neck and run my fingers along her slit. She moans softly and I smirk, continuing to make a mark on her neck.

“Harry.” She breathes out, running her fingers up my back.

“Hmm.”

“Do it.”

“Do what babe?” I smirk, when I hear Layla groan.

But then her hands travel up my back and to my head. She yanks my hair and pulls me away from her neck. I look down at her confused and see she’s completely flushed and frustrated.

“I am not going to beg you to fuck me. Just. Do. It. Now.” Layla speaks through her teeth and I bite my lip, trying to cover up my smile.

“You could have at least said please.”

Layla laughs lightly, before flipping us over so she’s on top. She grabs my shaft and I moan as she pumps it a few times before lining herself up with it. She slides down on my length and we both moan. I grip Layla’s hips tight and she begins rolling her hips in a figure eight. She smirks as she starts bouncing up and down. I rub her clit and she claws at my chest. I sit up and kiss Layla hard, swallowing her moans. It doesn’t take us long to reach our climax and when we do we both cry out each others names.

She goes limp on top of me and I lay back on the bed. We stay like this for I don’t know how long. I rub my fingertips along her back until she rolls off of me. I stare at her while she stares at the ceiling. It’s silent. Way too silent for my liking.

“I’m sorry.” I speak and Layla doesn’t say anything at first, she just keeps staring at the ceiling.

“No you’re not.”

“Excuse me?” I ask sitting up.

“You’re not sorry about what you did you’re sorry about getting caught. And those are two completely different things.”

“Well at least I’m apologizing.” I mutter and Layla finally looks at me.

“And what should I apologize for?”

“How about for kicking me out last night.”

“That’s not all I should have kicked last night.” She counters and I roll my eyes.

“Look I’ve apologized. I don’t know what else you want from me.”

“I want you to not lie to me. I want you to be honest with me. Why is that so hard for you to see.” Layla stands from the bed and throws on one of my tshirts, walking out of our bedroom.

“Layla…” I put on a pair of briefs and walk out the room.

“No. You think I’m overreacting don’t you?” She asks folding her arms across her chest.

“I think you’re upset and you have every right to be. I get that I lied to you and that it was wrong. But I didn’t want you to get angry about Geisel being a girl.”

“Well you didn’t really give me that chance because you lied to me about it.”

“It’s just I know how you and Ed’s relationship was…” I try but she raises her hand.

“Stop right there, Harry. Because you don’t. You don’t know how me and Ed’s relationship was. Because if you did then you wouldn't have lied to me.” She wipes her eyes. “That’s all he ever did was lie to me. And it sucks.”

“I know it does, Layla…” I try walking to her but she puts her hand on my chest stopping me.

“Were you sleeping with her?”

“What?”

“Is that why you kept it a secret because you were sleeping with her?”

“God no. I’d never do that.”

“Did you want to sleep with her?”

“Layla.”

“I mean I get it. If you did or do want to sleep with her. She’s pretty. Sure she has a disgusting southern accent but she’s really pretty. And she’s all smart and stuff…”

“Layla I love you and only want to be with you.” I run my fingers along her face. “Why would you think otherwise.”

“Because Harry.” She removes my hand from her face. “Ed used to say the same things to me. But he still cheated.”

Layla goes to walk around but I grab her arm. She glares at me, but I don’t move. I sigh and shake my head, still holding onto her.

“You have got to stop doing that. Comparing me to him. I’m not him Layla.”

“Harry.”

“Exactly! I’m Harry. Not Ed. He and I are not the same. Yes. I will screw up from time to time. And I will apologize because I mean it. But you have got to stop doing this. This whole comparison to me and him.” I stare at her, but her face is still cold.

“Will you let go of my arm.”

“Are you going to walk away?” I raise an eyebrow and she sighs, shaking her head.

“No.”

I drop her arm and Layla stays standing in front of me.

“I could have left last night. When you kicked me out I could have just walked away. Maybe went to find Giesel. But I didn’t. I stayed outside in the hallway of our apartment building, because of you. Because you needed space and I was going to give you some. But not enough for you to end things. Because I don’t want to end things. I want to be with you and only you.”

“I’m sorry.” She cries and I wrap her into a hug.

“You don’t have to be. I get it Layla. I really do. Some things are hard for you. But you have to know that I will be here for you. No matter how hard things get. I will be here. And I will always be here for you.”

“I just…”

“I know. We are both still new to this whole thing, especially the living arrangement situation.”

“You’re way too neat.” Layla mumbles into my chest and I laugh.

“That I am.” I grin and Layla looks up at me. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

(A/N Awe soooo cute right!!!!!????!!!! Drop a comment, vote, share and all that other shizz!! Xx)