Chapter Seventeen

Niall’s POV

Maya and I have been avoiding each other this past week. She’s still mad at me and I’m still mad at her. It’s not like I slept with my ex after the game. She flirted and that’s it. But Maya is so headstrong that she doesn’t believe me. But it’s not like I believe her either. I see the way Payne looks at her. Just like how he’s looking at her now. For some reason, it upsets me. Okay, I’ll admit it. I get a bit jealous. But I've always been this way. I don't like sharing. Our essay is due in three weeks. Right before Winter Break. So that means my idiot teacher placed us all back in pairs. Which is why I am sitting in front of an angry Maya.

“We might as well get some actual work done. So what’s your favorite color?” She speaks avoiding eye contact with me.

“Green. What’s yours?”

“Green.” She looks up at me and rolls her eyes when she sees a smirk on my face. “Favorite food?”

“Don’t have one.”

“How do you not have a favorite food?” She asks shaking her head slightly and I shrug.

“I love all food, so I don’t have a favorite.”

“Interesting.”

“And you?” I cock an eyebrow and she shrugs.

“I guess pasta.”

“Oh.” An awkward silence falls over us and I sigh.

“What do you like to do for fun? Other than screwing your ex girlfriend.” She speaks the last part clearly and glares at me.

“Playing football and watching television. What do you like to do for fun? Minus sleeping with your best friend behind my back.”

“Well, I would say sleeping with you, but this paper requires full honesty.” She smirks and I slam my pencil on the desk.

“What is your problem!”

“My problem! My problem is you!” She yells back and before the teacher can say anything the bell rings.

Maya grabs her things and storms out the classroom, with Liam right behind her. I watch them pile into his car and her flip me off as they drive away. I ignore my friends as I get in my car and speed off. I don’t give a fuck about what they call as I whip out of the parking lot. I get to Maya’s place right after Liam drops her off. I watched her give him a peck on his cheek. If I wasn’t mad before, I’m pissed now. I walk up to her door and bang on it. She opens the door and glares at me.

“What the fuck do you want?”

“You.” I speak quickly and before she can answer back I crash my lips to hers.

I back us into her house and slam the door shut with my foot. Her lips move forcefully with mine and I let her slip her tongue in my mouth. I grip her ass tight and chuckle when she moans in the kiss only to break away.

“I can’t fucking stand you.” She lets out breathlessly and I smirk walking closer to her.

“I can’t fucking stand you either.” I crash my lips back to Maya’s and she moans again.

I break my lips from hers and toss her over my shoulder, as I carry her up to her room. Once there I toss her on the bed and we both strip. We skip the foreplay. I mean really, it’s been a week. An entire week of sexual frustration and tension. And I’ve never been this horny before in my life.

Maya crashes her lips to mine to hide her moan as I thrust into her. Her back arches and I run my hands all over her body. I keep thrusting harder, loving the moans that escape her lips. She claws at my back, drawing blood I’m sure, and I keep thrusting into her with long quick movements. The only sounds are her bed creaking and our moaning.