One Red Rose.

Pov: Maisey

After I told Ben that I kinda liked him, we went straight to mine. We said we were going to watch a film but knowing Chase was there I knew Ben would just go straight up them and ask them if they wanted a game of fifa.

"Hey Maisey...Hi Ben?" Chase looked confused as if he was wondering why I was with him. My heart thumped in my chest. Chase then let a smile out when he saw me blush. "Maisey, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a sec.?" He continued.

"Erm. Yes." I turned to look at Ben, he was already engrossed in the tv programme my brother was watching. I slowly walked into the kitchen with Chase infront of me.

"What's up?" I leaned against the side and looked at my feet.

"Maisey." He said stern as he grabbed my hand. " You no I like you, right?" He smirked.

I gasped . I gasped loudly. Load enough for him to hear me.

He giggled.

" I want to be your date for your party tomorrow?" He put his hand on my back and pulled me towards him. He looked down at me with his beautiful eyes glaring into mine. I could feel a rush of excitement go through my body but at the same time guilt. Guilt? Why guilt. I wasn't exactly with Ben.. and I have liked Chase since.Forever..

"yes" I said without thinking.

"Great, babe."

His eyes closed as he came towards me and pressed his lips against mine.

Sparks flew everywhere. Was this really happening?

His took his lips of mine. Chase smiled at me before exiting the kitchen.

I fell to the floor and put my hands on my head.

If Ben was leaving then it wouldn't really matter if I was going to my party with the hottest guy ever, right?

******************************

Saturday morning.

10.16am.

Ben.

He was the first person I thought of.

Why? It should be Chase I thought.

The day passed slowly. I was sitting at my aunts getting everything ready for my party. I didn't feel like going anymore. I dint feel like having it.

I stood up pulling my phone of my pocket to look at the time. 18.12pm. I needed to go get ready. The party started in less than an hour.

I rushed round the corner of the road to get to mine as quick as I'm could. I didn't realise it was this late.

When I got into my bedroom I saw a envelope and a red rose on my dressing table where my dress was hanging. My shoes, jewelry and makeup were all neat on the dressing table too.

I slowly walked up to my dressing table where the envelope was. It said Maisey with a 'x' next to it. I opened it and it read:

Maisey.

Im going to miss those blue eyes, how you text me at night.

Im going to miss the way we are. Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile.

Im going to miss the way we breathe..

But I never told you what I should have said. I never told you, I just held it in.

And now Im going to miss everything about you.

I can't believe it, I still want you. And after all the things we've been through, Im going to miss everything about you...

I see your blue eyes every time I close mine, You make it hard to see where I belong to, when I'm not around you

It's like I'm not with me.

But I never told you what I should have said.

I just held it in.

I think 'I'm falling for you' Maisey Roberts. You'll see what I mean tonight.

Ben.x

I burst out into tears. What have I done?