I Shouldnt Be Here.

Pov: Maisey

One new message.

Ben.

'Hey. I'm sorry about yesterday, I just wasn't expecting you to come out with that. I was wondering if you still wanted to come to 'my new house' for tea tonight? Text back. x x '

Shit. I forgot about that. But Shane asked me if I wanted to go out? Which to pick?

*vibrate*

Chase.

'Hi Maisey? This is Maisey isn't it? I'm coming round yours tonight to see your bro. Can I talk to you? Text back x x '

*vibrate*

Shane.

'Hello. It's Shane. Thanks for your number. We still up for tonight? Meet you at mine? 23 stanny road? You probs no were that is lol! Text back xxx'

COME ON! Why the fuck does this have to happen to me?

I threw my phone onto my bed and walked over to my mirror.

Chase.

Ben.

Shane.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I know who I'm going to pick. I ran back to my bed and picked up my phone and typed:

'hey. Yeah, ill see you at 5 xx'

I threw my phone back on the bed and ran to my wardrobe. What to wear? An hour later I was dressed, makeup done and hair done. I looked at my reflection and thought to myself. I know I've made the right decision.

I ran down stairs and grabbed my leather jacket off the hook. But before I could leave my mum stopped me.

"Darling. Where are you going?" I looked up at the clock. 4.45pm.

"Going out. I won't be late. I promise."

"Ok. Do you need any money?"

"No. I've still got some money left.I'll see you later yeah?"

" No darling. I'm going out tonight. With a Man..."

I froze. I turned round to look at my mum. I smiled at her. This was the first guy she would have been on date with since.. my dad. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Have fun mum."

" I will don't you worry." She giggled. "Dont wait up for me I'll be out late. You could invite Ben round if you wanted to watch a film. I know Chase is coming to see Dan , aren't they mates?"

I shrugged. "See you later mum. Love you."

"Love you too baby girl."

*************************************

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

"Come threw the back." A male voice shouted threw the window. I opened the latch on the gate and walked to the back door. The door was already open.

"Hello..." I shouted.

"Come upstairs" I walked into the house. And eventually found the stairs. I walked upstairs. When I got to the landing.

"Where are you?" I giggled.

"Here." He walked infront of me. Only in a towl around his waste. Wet hair and a pair of socks in his hand. His body looked amazing, it made it better that it was wet. I blushed.

"Sorry. That's my bedroom there.' He pointed to the door in front of me. I walked towards it and he followed still in only his towl. I sat on the computer chair in the corner. And put my hands on my lap. He looked at me.

"Cheers for doing this Mase. I haven't a clue where I'm going round here." He giggled.

"No problem Shane." I smirked.

"So were we going first?" He turned to face away from me and he dropped his towl. And quickly put on his boxers.

I was gobsmaked. "Ermm... I'll.. show.. you.. were.. you.. are... gorgeous... I mean I'll show you how to get to mine from here. It'll only take two mins." Id made such a fool of myself. I lowered my head.

"Ok , cool." He grabbed some clothes on. " You ready?" He looked at me.

"Yes." I stood up still head to the floor in embarrassment.

I bumped into his chest. He was standing infront of me. He smiled at me. All of a sudden he kissed me. It was magically and brilliant. I was flying high. Then swooping low remembering the kiss I had with Ben. It was better than this. A lot better. It felt right with Ben. Not Shane.

I had kissed 3 guys in one week. I felt like a slag. I backed away and touched his chest.

"I shouldn't be here." I said. I ran out of the house crying but smiling at the same time . It was raining but I didn't care; I was going to see Ben. I was happy. Is figure out what I wanted.