She Likes You, Chase.

Pov: Maisey

I grabbed a glass out of the cuboard and got a glass of water. I walked into the living room where Chase, Daniel and Ben were. T walked out of the bathroom giggling at her phone. I sat on the chair in the corner and pulled me phone out. I had one new text message from T.

'Im your best friend, please tell me if you like Ben? xx'

I pressed reply.

' i no T. why do you want to no? and i dont. Hes a friend. I've only known him a day. xx'

I turned to T who was sitting next to Ben on the two seat couch. She laughted.

*vibrate*

' ok whatever. xx'

i couldnt be bothered texting back so i threw my phone on the edge of the chair. T glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

The boys soon after got up and walked outside.

A couple of hours later i heard Ben from the kitchen talking to Chase.

'' You going Saturday?'' Ben asked Chase. I pressed my ear against the hallway door.

''Not sure mate, A, Dan, wanna go your sisters party for an hour Saturday?''

''Erm. Suppose for a bit. But i dont wanna stay there long because theres going to be loads of light-weight girls trying to get in our pants!'' Dan laughted.

Ben laughted. '' Is Maisey a light-weight?''

Dan looked at Ben ''Why you trying to get into my sisters pants?''

''No! Er, no. She likes you, Chase. Im not gonna interupt the Love.'' Ben giggled.

''Does she? She doesnt show it?'' Chase looked at Ben with a serious look.

I barged through the door trying to make them change the subject. I walked over to the cuboard getting a packet of crisps then jumped onto the counter. The boys stared at me.

''What?'' I cursed.

The boys shuffled away. Leaving me on my own in the kitchen. T walked in slowly still playing on her phone.

''Im going upstairs.'' I said to T.

''ok'' She said still glued to her phone.

I walked into the living room.

''Im off Maisey'' A familiar voice said.

''Ok, Ben''

I walked over to him to give him a hug.

Was i starting to like him? Just as a friend though?

He hugged me back then slowly turned round walking to the front door. He turned round and winked at me, I smiled. My heart sunk. I wanted him to stay longer.