Shane.

Pov: Maisey

Monday. College. I walked into the room where I usually danced in. There was a piece of paper next to the cd player. It read:

Maisey, you have been entered in a solo dance competition to represent the college. It will be held at this collage on the 3rd of December at 1.00pm.

You need to have two dances ready by the end of November. Then you will be performing them at the colleges talent show to show the parents what everyone has been doing in the year.

Many thanks.

Mr.Roberts. '

Great, I thought.

Wait! The 3rd of December! That's in like two weeks! Oh god.

I sat next to the cd player and pulled out my phone. Which songs shall I dance to?

I ran my fingers up and down my touch screen looking at the different songs. I plugged my phone in and pressed random song.

your always there

your every where

but right now i wish you were here

damn damn damn

what do i do to have you here

i wish you were here..

The lyrics echoed the room. My heart skipped a bit. My heart was pumping. I collapsed to the floor.

Ben.

I had text him a thousand times last night but I had no reply. Not one. I had cried myself to sleep par night. I had made such a huge mistake. He would never forgive me. I looked down at my necklace.

One Day. Love Ben.

There was no sign of him anywhere in the P.E department.

He would have usually come straight to my room. He didn't today. It felt weird not having his annoyance around.

His aftershave used to linger the room, it was my comfort smell. It had gone.

It felt like I've lost him. I stood up and changed the song. I danced and danced and danced. Until finally after 3 hours I had one dance ready. I stood next to door picking my drink up off the floor.

All of a sudden Chase came to my mind. I would always try and put him at the back of my mind but he'd always pop up out of the blue and bring all the emotion back to me. I really like him. I felt like crying.

A unfamiliar voice sang from the corridor.

If I could, then I would. I'll go wherever you will go. Way up high, or down low. I'll go wherever you will go.

"You've got a amazing voice, you know." I said poking my head round the corner. As soon as he put his head up and unplugged his headphones, I felt so embarrassed. Id never seen him before. He must have been new.

"Thanks. My names Shane." He smiled at me.

He wore a white polo shirt with a black jumper over the top with plain jeans. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was the same hight as me. He was gorgeous. I giggled from my thoughts.

"Im Maisey. Your a good singer." I leaned against the wall. I was wearing jogging pants and a small top that was showing my belly. I had a sort of six pack. My abs looked great. I wore only my socks to.

He dropped his bag on the floor and leaned against the wall next to me. "Singings just a hobby, my main thing is gymnastics. I know its sounds girly but I love it. I'm a British champion you know." He smiled proudly at me.

"Well, well, well.. " My heart leaped. "Im a gymnastics too. I'm a English champion." I giggled. "I won gold last year."

"Well done. I won gold this year at the British champs. With my boys. There's four of us. They've moved here too. Were all brothers you see." He blabbered on. I didn't listen I was to lost in his eyes. He carried on. "So, do you wanna go out tonight? You could show me around this place? I haven't a clue were I'm going." He chuckled.

"Sure." I felt so happy it was like all my troubles melted away.