I'll Make You Feel Like A Princess.

Pov: Maisey

I got to the gate of Bens new house. He's the one, I thought. Before I could take a step onto his path I saw him standing near the door. He wasn't alone. It was a girl with him. She touched his shoulder then he giggled. My face dropped. I glanced at him and he saw me. I ran. He ran after me. Of course he was faster than me so he got infront of me. He stood infront of me. I put my head down ready to burst into tears.

"Maisey, what are you doing here? You didn't text back?" He said guiltily.

"Who is she?" I said stern.

"An old friend. From my old school. She came to see me spontaneously."

"spontaneously, a! Just fuck off Ben. I'm going home."

He left me to walk. Without saying a word. I turned to look back at him when I went round the corner. She was holding him in her arms. He was holding her back. I pulled my phone from my pocket. I pressed Shane.

'Hi shane. Meet me near the park near yours. I'm sorry about before. xxx '

***************************

It was 7 o'clock. Me and Shane were sitting in my bedroom. We'd made friend again, after I ran out on him. I didn't tell him were I went, he just forgave me, nothing more said.

He hugged me and fell onto my bed. I jumped onto the bed lying next to him on my belly. I put my face on my pillow and let out a sigh. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Right. Tell me some stuff about you. I know your a gymnast and your a good kisser; now tell me more..." he grinned.

I blushed. "Erm. My birthday was last week. I hate beans and I love love songs. What about you?" He looked at me and put his head on my pillow next to mine.

"Im obsessed with sports. I like reading and I like singing. Can you sing?" He chirped.

"I only sing in the shower." I giggled. He touched my thigh and jumped over me and ran to my docking station. He plugged in his phone and turned to me.

"Come on. Stand up." I stood up and took he took my hand. "Do you know this song?"

The lyrics blared.

He started singing. He looked into my eyes singing the lyrics. My heart melted. His voice suited the song. It was the song I heard him singing down the corridor when I met him.

"Join in at the chorus." He giggled.

If I could.

Then I would.

I'll go wherever you will go.

Way up high. Or down low.

I'll go wherever you will go.

I could sing. My voice had came from no where. His voice and mine mashed together and made a harmony. We sang the rest of the song and he looked at me shyly.

"Your amazing. You should sing more."

I blushed turning my head to the floor. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face to face his. He nudged my arm. He smiled at me. His brown eyes were so perfect when he looked in mine. His smile lit up the room. It made me feel happy inside, forgetting all about Ben. He lent against my dressing table. I saw him glance to the dead rose in a small vase. Then the letter leaning against it. He picked the envelope up and took the paper out of it. I didn't say anything. I turned around and walked to my bed quietly whilst he read intently. I put my hands on my head and looked to the floor.

"You have a boyfriend?" He looked at me with jealousy and anger.

"No. Bens a ... old friend. He means nothing to me. I kept it because it was the nicest thing a boy has ever said to me." I felt like crying. But I kept it in. I walked over to Shane grabbing the letter out of his hand then shoving it in my memory box under my bed.

Shane smiled with relief. "good" he grinned.

I still felt like crying but it didn't feel right crying to Shane. There was only one boy I ever cried infront of... and that was Ben. There was only one boy who made me feel wanted.... Ben.

A tear fell down my cheek and I pulled my hand quickly to brush it away. I looked up Shane and put on a fake smile.

He pulled me closer.

He whispered in my ear.

"I can make you feel like a princess Maisey." I felt a tingle fall down my spine. I closed my eyes. His warm breath lowered down my neck. He kissed me so passionately down the neck then came back up and looked at me. He looked at the bed. My eyes widened with surprise. He wanted to have sex? I didn't exactly say no. He lowered me to the bed. He pulled his shirt off. His body was perfect. Tanned with a six pack . He grinned as he saw me slobbering over his body. He put his body on top of mine Shane slowly touched my side and kissed me. His hand ran down my side then he gripped my jeans tightly. He looked at me

Before I knew it we we naked. Breathless and sweating. He was lying next to me. He turned his head to me. I smiled at him. He kissed me on the cheek before getting up to get dressed. I saw his bum again . It was perfectly beautiful. He pulled his boxers up and turned me. He lent on his knees next to my bed.

"I wanna take you on a date Maisey. Dinner then a movie. " I smiled uncontrollably. "My parents are away this weekend. Means me and my brothers have a free house. I'm sure we'll be havin a party Saturday too. I want you to be there." I bit my lip and couldn't resist. I kissed him again.

"Of course Shane."