Chapter Three: Phone Calls Are Fun

Robin stared at her ass while he sat on the couch. He had the perfect angle to stare at her in the kitchen. Regina's ass was like a gift from the gods and he thanked them every chance he got. Today she was dressed in a sexy black pencil skirt that hugged every part of her huge ass.

"Damn Regina." Robin says as he stares from afar.

His jeans suddenly became tight and boy did he want her to feel it. He walked up quietly behind her and pressed his groin against her ass. He started to grind against her as she moaned. This wasn't new for Robin to do. He always loved to tease her about his size and she enjoyed every moment of it.

"Robin, I have work to do." Regina whines as she tries to move away.

"I have work too. I have to work on this ass." He whispers in her ear and she shudders.

Robin pushed her down so that she laid on the kitchen counter. He grunted as he continued to grind against her fat ass. Regina lets out a moan when she feels his erection near her throbbing wet hole. She wanted him so bad but she was not going to back down. In the middle of a moan Regina's phone rings.

"Answer it." Robin says and Regina shakes her head.

"They can wait. I can't." Regina pants as she presses herself against Robin even closer and then he pulls away.

"Now, answer it." Robin says and Regina whines.

"Robin, if you weren't going to finish then you never should have started." Regina says as she stands up and grabs the phone.

"Oh, I plan to finish." Robin whispers as he gets down on his knees.

"Emma, what do you want?" Regina says harshly, clearly pissed that they had to stop.

As Emma babbles on about some madness Robin pulls up Regina's skirt. He chuckles at her black lacey thong before he places sloppy kisses on her ass. Regina stays completely calm as she continues to talk with Emma. Robin moves aside the thin fabric and buries his head inside her folds. She lets out a small moan as Robin gently sucks on her.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine Emma. I just... bumped into something." Regina says and Robin chuckles against her clit. Those vibrations made Regina moan again. "Oops, I did it again." Regina says.

"Yeah, maybe we should talk later." Regina says when Robin inserts a finger into her. "Bye." She says breathlessly as she hangs up the phone and throws it.

"Why'd you hang up?" Robin asks as he pulls away from her.

"Shut up." Regina says as she presses herself against his mouth.

Robin chuckles as he pulls her closer to his mouth. He swipes his tongue all throughout her soaking wet folds. He moves to suck on her clit as two fingers are inserted into her. Regina lets out a noise that is a moan/scream as she opens her legs wider.

"God, Robin!" Regina screams as she falls over onto the counter as she orgasms.

"You taste amazing." Robin says as he gets off his knees.

Regina chuckles as she pulls her skirt down and fixes it. Robin brings her into his arms and holds her waist. He kisses up her neck and she giggles. Regina kisses him and their tongues immediately collide. Regina quietly moans as she tastes herself on her lover's tongue. They are again interrupted by Regina's phone.

"This bitch!" Regina says as she exits the kiss and grabs the phone.

"Yes, Emma?" Regina asks annoyed.

"Are you done fucking because I actually have a problem?" Emma says and Regina laughs.

"Well, it's only intermission. So talk fast." Regina says as she winks at Robin.

*****

"Bye, Emma!  No, I'm not going to tell you about it." Regina says as she hangs up the phone.

"Are you free now?" Robin says as he walks into he kitchen.

"Yes, you may have your way with me now." Regina says and Robin laughs.

"I plan to. Right here, right now." Robin says as he holds her and Regina laughs.

"In the kitchen?" Regina says with another laugh.

"Why not? I've always wanted to bend you over the counter and fuck you senseless." Robin says and he starts kissing Regina's neck.

"What are you waiting for?" Regina says in a whisper.

In one swift motion Robin pulls up Regina skirt and she laughs. He bends her over the counter and admires her ass. He quickly pulls down his pants and easily slips inside her.

"God, I miss this." Robin groans as he thrusts inside her.

"We had sex last night." Regina says as she clutches the edge of the counter.

"That was so long ago. I just love fucking you." Robin says and Regina quietly laughs.

Regina moans quietly as she bites her lip. She was still on edge from earlier and was ready to explode. Robin loves seeing her like this. She was practically shaking, her quiet yet loud moans, her lust filled eyes and her plump lips that were swollen from her biting them. Just thinking about her turns him on so he starts thrusting faster.

"Robin!" She moans as her lips quiver.

Robin thrusts harder into her as she screams. The sound of her skin slapping on the counter just turned him on even more. Even after she screamed out her orgasm Robin kept pumping into her. With one last slam he emptied himself into her.

"That was fun." Regina says as Robin pulls out of her and fixes his pants.

"More fun to come." Robin says as he picks her up.

"I love this." Regina says through a fit of giggles.

"I know." Robin says as he carries her towards the bedroom.

Author's Note: This was already written but I just updated three of my books and I was like why not this one. I was going to write a quickie but I might past out since it's like midnight. So, if I don't fall asleep then you should expect an update in an hour or so. Anyways, four updates in a day. Honey, I slay💁🏽.