Chapter Six: Cross It Off

"I've never done this before." Regina says as she straddles his face.

"You'll be be my first." Robin says as he cups her ass.

"Do we just start or do I-" Her words are cut off by a hearty moan escaping her lips.

Robin was already happily eating her out. He sucked and nibbled on her delicious clit. Regina couldn't focus with the amount of pleasure coursing through her. Regina couldn't even focus on pleasuring Robin at the moment.

"Fuck!" Regina groans as she grinds against his face.

Without any hesitation Regina manages to take all of Robin into her mouth. Robin moans against her pussy and the sensation drives her mad. She starts bobbing her head up and down as she sucks on him. She removes his dick from her mouth with a popping noise. Her hand wraps around his shaft as she moves it up and down. While she's doing that she teases his tip with her tongue.

Robin squeezed her ass as he continued to lick her folds. Regina's hips start to buck against his mouth so he inserts a finger into her. Her moans send vibrations through him, increasing his need to taste every part of her. Robin feels her clench around his finger and he knows that she is close and so is he.

Regina wraps her lips around his member and sucked on him like she never did before. With a thrust he came in her mouth and she eagerly swallowed his load. As Robin continues to pleasure her she slumps against his body and lays her head on his thighs.

"Ohhh, Robin. Yes, right there!" Regina yells as Robin sucks on her clit.

He does it even harder as he rubs his beard against her. His prickly chin brought more sensations to her and Regina's hips buck uncontrollably. Robin doesn't hesitate and he adds two more fingers into her, pumping quickly and deeply. Regina cries out as her orgasm hits her roughly.

"Ahhh, Robin!" She whimpers as she grinds against his face.

Robin pushes her hips closer to his face and drinks her juices. He removes his face from her and gives her a small kiss. He helps Regina roll off of him and onto her side. He sees the look of extreme pleasure on her face as she recovers from her orgasm. Robin chuckles as he lays next to her.

"Are you alright?" Robin asks and Regina moans.

"That was really good, Robin." Regina says before she kisses him softly.

"Do you need a minute?" Robin asks breaking the kiss.

"I just need a shower." Regina says with a wink.

Robin chuckles as he gets off the bed. Regina grabs his hand and leads him into her bathroom. She turns the shower on and turns back to Robin. She pushes him against the tile wall and kisses him. Almost immediately she feels his erection pressing against her. Breaking the kiss she lets out a small laugh.

"I think the shower is hot enough." Regina says as she pulls Robin into the shower.

Robin watches as Regina stands under the shower head. Her long black hair got longer with the water weighing it down. The water covered every inch of body as she stood there. Robin couldn't help but notice who the water ran down her perky nipples. With a groan Robin wraps Regina in his arms.

He starts kissing and sucking on her neck and is rewarded with hearty moans from his lover. He pushes her against the shower wall as he continues to kiss her. With a moan Regina's hand travels down to hold onto Robin's member. Robin moans against her neck and he travels up to her ear.

"Turn around." Robin whispers into her ear.

Regina's breath hitches as she turns around. He presses her against the tile and pushes himself inside her. Regina deeply moans as she feels more of him enter her. She rolls her hips against him and he starts to slowly thrust against her. Regina groans as she slaps against his hips.

"Robin, just fuck me." Regina says and Robin kisses her neck.

"Whatever the Queen wants." He says before he kisses her lips.

Robin doesn't give her a chance to adjust as he slams into her. He thrusts very hard inside her and she moans loudly. Robin clutches her tightly around her waist as he kisses her wet neck. He moves a hand down to rub fast circles on her clit.

"Oh, Robin!"

Regina tries her best to meet his fast thrusts but her legs are growing weak. All this pleasure is coursing through her and she is loving it. She closes her eyes as she feels herself clutch around Robin. He presses her against the shower tile as she orgasms.

Robin exits her and helps her stand up. Her eyes are still screwed shut as she stands in front of him. Her eyes pop open and he smiles at her. Regina just moans as she grabs him by the neck and smashes her lips against his.

"We can cross that off." Regina says as she exits the kiss.

Robin laughs as he stares at her. He can tell that she is fighting the urge to collapse from exhaustion. He pulls her close to him and lets her lean on his chest. He grabs a wash cloth and starts to wash her off. She looks up at him and gives him a silent thank you. Robin gives her a smile as he continues to wash her off.

Regina's eyes close as she basks in the sensation of Robin's warm embrace. Robin down at her and kisses her neck. Regina starts to fall asleep laying against Robin's chest. She smells his pine scent and hums.

"I love you." She whispers and Robin heard her. Robin smiles as he kisses her lips.

"I love you, too." Robin says and he waits for a response. "Regina? Regina?"

He looks down to see her fully asleep. He groans at the realization that she didn't hear him. He sighs as he turns the water off and carries her out the shower. He dries her off and lays her in bed. Looking at her sleeping form he promised that he would tell her first thing tomorrow that he loved her.

*****

You guys really wanted an update so I quickly wrote this. So if there are any mistakes it's because it's like ten in the morning and I'm half asleep. Yes, it's weird to write smut in the morning. Very, very weird. I hoped you loved this! Bye!!

Update: The next chapter will be very interesting and I can't wait for you guys to read it even if you'll end up hating me a bit!
😘 Love you all!!