Chapter Thirteen: Good Morning

I apologize in advance for the shitty smut you are about to read. I was scared to death by a big ass spider in my room and I'm being paranoid right about now. Again, I'm so sorry!

*****

Robin woke up with his girlfriend embedded in his arms. He quietly yawns as he holds her tighter and nudges his head in her hair. Regina stirred slightly and pressed her back into his chest. Robin groans as he feels an unavoidable erection grow from under Regina's ass.

Last night they didn't have sex. They were cuddled naked together as they talked about random things. Regina mostly talked and Robin was more than happy to hear her beautiful voice. They shared chaste kisses and bubbly laughs and everything was perfect.

Now, however he wanted to make love to her. Robin moves her hair aside and starts kissing down her neck. They were soft and passionate kisses. Robin lightly bites her neck and licks it to soothe the pain. Regina moans in her sleep and Robin chuckles. He moves his hand up and down her curves as he continues to kiss her neck. Regina giggles as she wakes up.

"Good morning." Regina says with a groggy tone.

"I love you." Robin says as he kisses her softly.

Robin takes off the blankets they were cuddled under and throw it to the floor. He removes his arms from her and kisses her again. He moves to the middle of the bed and start kissing her stomach. He trails kisses down to her pubic bone and then licks the inside of her thighs.

"Robin, what are you doing?" Regina asks with a small laugh.

"Eating breakfast." He says with a wink before he dips his head in between her folds.

Regina moans when she feels his tongue start to trail circles all over her clit. Regina squirms under his warm touches. Robin wraps his arms around her hips and bring her closer to his mouth. Regina was getting aroused rather quickly as Robin slightly nips on her clit.

"Robin, stop." Regina says as she pushes his head away.

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" Robin asks as he looks down at her.

"I need you inside." Regina says as she grabs his cock and starts lazily pumping it.

"Regina, I wanted to taste you." Robin playfully whines and Regina groans.

"Later Robin. I just need you." Regina says and Robin positions himself at her entrance.

Robin slowly moves inside of her and kisses her lips before he starts thrusting. He starts off at a fast pace and Regina is soon breathless and panting for more. He stays at his pace as she claws at his back and her toes curl up. She gasps when she feels Robin thrust deeper.

"Robin, this is so amazing." Regina Says through her moans.

Robin looks at her as he lifts her leg and places it on her shoulder. Regina gasps at the new angle. He was hitting her deeper and he slows down. Their bodies move in a cloudy and lusty manner as they stay in sync with each other. Regina's breaths come quicker as she moves her hips against Robin's. Regina lets out high pitched noises as she climbs up to her orgasm.

"Come on baby. You're almost there. Just come for me love." Robin whispers in her ear.

Robin grunts as he comes inside her. He keeps up his pace until her eyes pop open to reveal her lust filled chocolate brown eyes. She lets out a shriek as she stares into Robin's eyes and rides out her orgasm. Once she's finishes Robin slowly lays her leg back on the bed. He exits her and they both wince from pain.

"How was it?" Robin asks and Regina smiles widely.

"Perfect." Regina says as she kisses him.

"Now, time for breakfast." Robin says with a smirk as he moves his head between her legs. Regina giggles before Robin starts.