Chapter Eight: Love Me

Robin's car rolled up onto the curb and Regina hopped in trying to escape the cold. She clicks on her seatbelt and relaxes once she smells the pine scent in the car. She looks over at Robin and sees him staring at her. Regina smiled lightly before sinking into the comfy seat.

"What happened?" Robin asks and Regina plays dumb.

"What do you mean? I just needed you to give me a ride." She says as she stares out the window. Robin places a hand on her thigh and she cringes. He removes his hand as he thinks how to rephrase his question.

"What did he do to you?" Robin asks clearly and a tear runs down Regina's cheek.

"Can you just drive?" Regina asks with her cracking voice.

"I'll kill him." Robin says under his breath as he drives. "Do you want to go home?"

"No." Regina whispers and Robin sighs.

"You wanna come over?" He asks as he looks at her and she nods.

After a few minutes of driving Robin pulls into the driveway of his house. He turns off the car and walks over to Regina's side of the car. He opened the door to see her pale face. He frowns as he helps her out the car and in the house.

"Do you want to change?" He asks her softly and she nods. "Do you want help?"

"Yeah, I need some help." Regina says as she walks towards his bedroom.

Robin follows her and opens up a drawer to get a big shirt for her to sleep in. He slowly walked over to her and slowly unzips her dress. As her dress fell to the floor he sees all of her. There was a hickey on her neck, a bruise on her upper thigh and another one on her wrist. Robin sighs as he puts the shirt on her. He watches as she crawls into bed and gives him a smile.

"Come hold me." She says and Robin smiles.

He slips into bed and she rolls into his grasp. Her head was laying on her chest while their legs were entangled. Regina sighs as she tugs Robin's shirt off and throws it on the floor. She snuggles next to his bare chest and smiles.

"Are you going to say anything?" Robin asks as he looks down at her.

"I think I love you but I don't know how to love. I always push you away but I want you closer. Robin, I love you but I'm not good at loving people." She says as she looks up at him.

Robin presses his lips against hers softly. She kisses him back and her heart flutters. Maybe she could actually be happy with Robin. Robin breaks the kiss and rubs her cheek softly. She smiles as she grabs his hand.

"Regina, I have loved you since the day I met you. I knew we were going to end up together. Do you want a relationship with me?" Robin asks and Regina smiles.

"Yes, I do. You treat me so well and you love me so much. I just wish I could love you as much as you love me. I know the feelings are there, I just don't know how to show you." Regina says and Robin chuckles.

"You being here right now is all the proof that I need to know you love me." He says as he kisses her. Regina breaks the kiss and takes the shirt off of her. "Regina, what are you doing?"

"I need to feel you." She says as she holds him closer.

Robin smiles as he places a kiss on her forehead. He starts to kiss his way down to her neck. She moans once he starts sucking on a soft spot. She wraps an arm around his neck to encourage him. With her free hand she pulls down his boxers and starts to tease his member. She moans as she feels his hardness against her hip.

"Love me." She whispers into Robin's ear.

Before kissing her he rolls her on her back. He moves in between her legs and caresses the inside of her thighs. Regina moans as she waits for him to start. He wraps his mouth around her whole sex and she moans. He slowly bites and tastes all of her.

"Robin, that feels so good." She says as her hands find their way into his blonde hair.

Robin tenderly sucks on her whole sex. Nipping on her clit, dipping his tongue in her and sucking her lips. Regina pushes his head further into her when she's on the verge of climaxing. Her heavy moans become loud yelps as Robin pleases her over and over again.

"Oh, Robin!" Regina moans when she's at the peak of her orgasm.

Her legs tighten around Robin's head, bringing him closer to her. As she orgasms Robin continues to lick and suck her. He sucks all of her and he makes sure to drink all of her sweet juices. After she calms down Robin removes his mouth and places a kiss on her lips.

He slowly moves his member to her opening. With a small warning he thrusts inside her which makes her moan loudly. He thrusts slowly in and out of her, wanting to feel every part of her. Her moans are music to his ears and she is in absolute pleasure.

"Robin, you're amazing." She says and Robin laughs.

"You deserve the credit." He says as he gives her a kiss.

He presses his chest against hers and thrusts deeply inside her. With a moan she wraps her legs around him, wanting him to thrust deeper. Her moans become louder as she starts to reach her climax. Robin feels her tighten around him so he picks up his pace.

"Ah, I'm close!" Regina yells into his ear.

Robin was on the brink of exploding in her. He wants to wait for her so she'll have more pleasure. Soon she screams and she comes undone. Quickly after Robin explodes right inside her with a loud groan. He collapses on top of her and kisses her shoulder.

"I love you, Regina." He says as he rolls off of her.

"I love you too." Regina says as she lays her head on his chest.