Chapter One: God Bless Tequila

This is really just an introduction. I know for a fact that I shouldn't be writing this book because I have like five other books to write. Anyways, I'm stubborn so I'm gonna write it anyways! I probably won't update this anytime soon but comments and votes encourage me. So, if you wanna read more be sure to vote.

Disclaimer: Friends with benefits are friends that have sex together. So there will be a lot of tacos🌮. And mostly likely a good amount of profanity. There will probably be sex in every chapter of the book. So basically we're gonna get kinky😉. Omg I can't take myself seriously right now wtf😂😂😂😂.

 Omg I can't take myself seriously right now wtf😂😂😂😂

Now, let's go to the beginning. Back when it all started.
*insert cool hippie music*

~~~~~

"Pick your poison!" Robin yelled over the loud club music.

"Tequila!" Regina yells at her best friend or dancing partner at the time.

Robin ran off to get the drinks from the bar. Regina was in the middle of the dance floor dancing wildly as her short dress rode up her thighs. At the moment she didn't care because she is drunk off her ass and all she wants to do is get drunker.

Robin came back with two shots and they both downed them in seconds. They went back to wildly dancing in the completely packed club. It was almost completely dark but the bright strobe lights kept flickering in the club. Everyone in the club was completely drunk and everyone was going crazy.

Regina was dancing with some guy in the middle of the club and Robin was intently watching her. Her ass that just kept swaying to her music, her long legs that weren't covered by her dress and her red lips drove Robin absolutely crazy. He was trying so hard not to look at his best friend like that but, damn she was turning him on. Robin instantly blushes when his jeans get tight.

"Wanna get out of here?" The woman Robin was dancing with asked. She must have thought that she turned Robin on.

"No, I don't even know you." Robin yells and the woman laughs.

"I'm Marian and now you know me." She says trying to get closer to Robin.

"Nice to meet you, bye." Robin says as he walks away from her.

Robin makes his way over to find Regina grinding on a random guy. He grabs her arm and drags her out the back door of the club. The cold air touches their exposed skin and they both shivered. Regina takes a deep breath before she starts to yell at Robin.

"What the hell, dude? I was gonna get laid!" Regina yells and Robin laughs.

"The guy was a douche and you're lucky I saved you." Robin says and Regina scoffs.

"I need sex and I don't care!" Regina yells and Robin loses it.

Robin pushes her against the brick building and smashes his lips against hers. Their mouths move furiously against each other as they kiss profusely. They can already taste the alcohol on each other's lips. Robin pries Regina's mouth open and shoves a tongue in her mouth. She moans loudly as her best friend kisses her. Robin presses her against the wall even more and Regina feels his hard erection.