Chapter Twelve: Negative

Just a quick update. It's just fluff.
*****

Robin walks into their bedroom and sees Regina sitting on the bed crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears streamed down her cheeks. Robin frowns as he sits next to her. He wraps her arms around her but she shrugs them off.

"I was so happy, Robin. Something was finally going right." Regina says as she cries.

"What happened?" Robin asks her and she sighs.

"I was late and I thought I was pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. I was so happy to finally have what I wanted." Regina says and Robin sighs.

"Look, we just started trying and it's not going to happen that quickly. A baby takes time sweetheart." Robin says as he pulls her into his grasp. "When you're pregnant you're probably going to do a lot of crazy and hormonal things so you should cherish this time to be normal." Robin says and Regina laughs.

"You'll make me all sorts of snacks and I'll make you go get me food in the middle of the night. I'll enjoy being pregnant." Regina says and Robin chuckles.

"You'll enjoy bossing me around and getting food whenever you want." Robins says and Regina scoffs.

"I do that anyways." She says and Robin kisses her. Regina was surprised by the kiss but kisses him back. Robin pulls away and places a hand on her stomach.

"I can't believe that we'll be having a little boy whenever the time comes." Robin says and Regina laughs.

"No, we're going to have a girl." Regina says and Robin scoffs.

"Boy."

"Girl."

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"We could have both!" Robin says as he pulls Regina onto his lap.

"I'm not sure if we should have twins." Regina says as he kisses her softly.

"Come on love. The more the merrier." He says as he kisses her again.

"If we have twins then I'll be happy. If we have one kid I'll be happy." Regina says and Robin smiles as he holds her tightly.

"God, I love you." Robin says as he pulls her down and cuddles her.

"I love you too." Regina says as she snuggles into his side.

Robin leans down and kisses Regina softly. She smiles as she kisses him back. Their mouths open and their tongues tangle. Regina moans as she holds Robin tightly. Robin pulls away and sees Regina breathing heavily.

"You wanna do some baby making?" Robin asks with a smirk.

"Hell yeah!" Regina says as she presses their lips together.