Chapter 5: Loser Like Me!

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Brainwashing people into things, stupid things. Do you have any idea what you have done? YOU..... a low timer geek telling MY hot, boyfriend to break up with me.... Why? What did I ever do to you?"

I was shell-shocked. The only thing I actually remember her doing was banging the table during the midst of having my breakfast. I was eating my toast then BOOM... an ogre appears out of nowhere telling me I forgot where stand. for her information, I know exactly where I stand. I stand at the 'quiet but deadly' corner. this corner includes of Gabrielle, Sabrina and I. 

"Firstly can I just say that, it's rude to intrude someone while they are having their breakfast. Secondly, I'm not the one you implied for him to break up with you.... he had wanted to break up with you already. He asked for advice and I replied by saying 'follow what you think is right' and finally, I think that you should learn how to handle a break-up more professionallly, instead of making a big HUH-HAH about it. And.... one last thing.... What does it feel like to have 50 pairs of eyes staring at you?"

She turned in disgrace. She wanted to say something to the crowd but I knew then karma had bitten her in the back, pride got her tongue and humiliation slapped her across the face. She turned red. So red that she beat Violet Beauregarde from the movie 'Charlie & the Chocolate Factory'. Violet turned into a blueberry while Tess turned into a cherry. How sweet. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey fellow readers and voters....

Please keep on reading my story 'Shattered Dreams' beacuse it's going to get way more interesting. Keep on voting, reading and definately commenting. Looking forward to reply your comments... :D