Chapter 10: 2 A.M. Controversy!

We walked back to the hotel room, Sabrina sobbing, Gabrielle with a drenched handkerchief and I, well... letting Gabrielle do her thing, cause I'm a guy and I don't really know how to comfort girls when their hearts are broken. I don't want to start a revolution in this tiny motel, so when we entered the room, I immediately just sat in the corner of the bed, not getting involved.

I was hanging around with Gabrielle and Sabrina, watching horror movies and eating popcorn trying  distract the mind of a broken heart. Her nose was still runny from the after effect of a 3 hour crying fest. Time was ticking and I had a curfew to follow, so I headed to my room at around 11.55 pm. Still no sign of Jake. I started to get worried, however I couldn't care less about him especially after what he did to poor Sabrina.

I fell asleep, I was in my own wonderland until T-H-U-D-D-D!!! I got up with an instant reply "The f**k was that?!?" Jake started singing lullabies thinking I would go back to sleep, little did he know, I don't liked being messed around at 2am in the morning. THAT'S RIGHT! 2 FREAKING AM IN THE MORNING!

I sprung from my bed like a ninja on a mission and turned the lights on. I walked slowly and cautiously, trying to avoid our bags which were unpacked in the floor. I managed to avoid them and turned on the lights on. To my surprise I thought he would be getting ready for bed but NOOOOOOO he was getting ready for something else but I didn't know what exactly, so I turned around and headed for my bed when I saw a huge bump on his bed, under the sheets.

I grabbed the sheets and pulled it forcefully only to find Tess in there. Her dress zip undoned and her hair was pulled back to one side. Her bra could be seen and only then did I realize Jake was about to sleep with TESS. Making out is something but sleeping with Tess is definately everything!