Chapter 11: The Complete Stir Up

I screamed in shock. I didn't know what was under those sheets and I didn't expect to find Tess in there. For a minute I thought it would be like, one his guy friends, that was super drunk, so they came to the room but no..... it had to be her. Tess.

"Why are you here? More importantly, why are you pant-less?" I had shouted in shocked while covering my eyes from the sore eyes of Tess and Jake. 

"Well.... i was just showing Tess are few moves for the dance workshop tomorrow"

"Who are you trying to bullshit? Me and yourself. You left Sabrina waiting by the Eiffel Tower, tearing, sobbing, yelping, but no. You had ran away with this low-life!"

"SHIT! I forgot! Is she ok?" Jake asked with full sympathy in his eyes. I could see it but I didn't want Sabrina to be hurt again but this selfless jock. Tess got up from the bed, clipped her bra, wore her robe and strut out from the room. She strud like a peacock, proud and full of confidence, however I don't understand why be proud of being the school's NO.1 b***h. 

He sprung from his bed, pulled his jeans up and wore his v-necked salmon colored shirt. He had me to sit, making me promise not to tell Sabrina but i had to. I was in a mix, half of me, thinking to keep he promise but the other half, wanting me to scream to Sabrina, inform Sabrina, enlighten Sabrina. I was confused. I didn't know which to choose. I had promised. I don't want to be the reason for Sabrina's heartache, however Jake did need to know that an apology was necessary. 

I slammed the door in frustration, leaving Jake in tears. I gave him a hard time but he deserved it. He needed to make the wrongs right again. IT wasn't my fault, it was most definitely his. I entered Sabrina's and Gabrielle's room, putting on this fake smile as always. I laughed pathetically to a joke which was made but my mind still revolves to what had happened an hour ago.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey fellow readers and voters....

Please keep on reading my story 'Shattered Dreams' beacuse it's going to get way more dramatic. I haven't updated in a while because IGCSE exams, however it's over so.... Keep on voting, reading and definately commenting. Looking forward to reply your comments... :D