Chapter 6: The Point of Views

Tess

What in hell's name was he thinking? Telling my hot, muscular, only ticket to popularity boyfriend! He had no right. Who does he think he is. Just because he is temporarily staying in a room with Jake, he's suddenly the quarterbacks 'best friend'. Going shopping, gossiping together... WHAT IS THIS? Clash of the titans? The geeks should be at one corner and people like Jake and I should be at another corner. This is so unfair. Life is so unfair. He was mine first.

-whines like a baby-

Gabrielle

Come to think of it, my days here in London are quite exciting yet a little bit topsy-turvy. The popular kids are currently friends with the geeks? There's a nice friendship between the four of us, Jake, Sabrina, Dylan and I. We seem closer than ever and I have the largest feeling that this is going to be permanent. I hope it stays permanent cause I'm happy, they're happy, we're all happy, except Tess of course. Tess must be furious... absolutely devastated!

Sabrina

I know that most people would say that new friendships are suppose the start of a new beginning and shit like that, however I feel that Dylan shouldn't be messing around with the 'High School Cycle'. What's the 'High School Cycle' you ask?

The cycle to me means that the popular, stuck up snobs are on the top like the monarchs, followed by the bullies which are like the knights, earls and dukes and then there's us. The peasants. Come to think its not actually a cycle, it's more of a pyramid.

Anyways that's not the point. The point is one should stay at his/hers rightful place when Jake clearly isn't. He is currently tampering around with the Laws of High School...

Jake

I finally feel like myself again. High school has made me into this maniac who only cares about my social, vain self, not my inner self which is actually the kind of person that loves art, drama, broadway and most of all fashion.

Most of the jocks don't realise it but I take a lot of time thinking about what to wear for school, or to prom, or to a game or maybe even a date. I know one would find an all-star jock/ quarterback to be carefree and ....well.... smooching in the back with some hot bimbo who most probably lost her virginity when she was 15 but I'M NOT LIKE THAT.

I just don't want to be like that and I've found a way to overcome this annoying privilege.

Me (Dylan)

Well..... how do I start this? Anyways, here it goes. I've always felt that Gabrielle, Sabrina and I were bound to be popular. The looks, the charms and the brains. You see... we are what I like to call "Star-Potential" which means bound to be a celebrity. Yes I know in the past I was insecure, don't know what for but NOW I'm turning heads when I walk through the door. HA HA HA. See what I did there? Did you relise? Did you? DID YOU?

Anyways, I wouldnt have got this confidenec if it wasn't for the field trip followed by the lead up of finding out my obnoxious roomate, who sooner turned out to be a humble prisoner in Tess' wrath. So to conclude, since I am on a very busy schedule, I feel very grateful for this whole fable and I'm very happy to accept the future with open hands.