Chapter 4: It's a Beautiful Day...

This day just feels like the hours never end. The drama... Don't even get me started. The purpose of a field trip is to relax after the stressful year however this field trip was the TOTAL OPPOSITE! Tears were dripping, doors were slamming and friendships were definitely being tested. On the other hand, maybe new friendships were also in the making? Being born? I don't know but at least I do know one thing... Jake had a soft side.

He was opening up, not only to me but to Gabrielle and Sabrina. We would gather in my room and Jake would tell us everything and I mean EVERYTHING! The details of his relationships was my favorite conversation between the four of us.... Things had changed for the good. Not for the bad.

Back to the trip today, we went to Tower of London where we saw the Crown Jewels and we also went to Westminster Abbey. The church where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married. I was standing exactly in the spot where they were announced husband and wife. I felt so happy, so previlidged and so out of this world. I think I'm having a "fan-boying" moment right now...

The touring went by quite quickly and the day almost came to an end. I said 'almost'. A day outstation is never complete without SHOPPING!! Bouncing from one store to the next, to the next, to the next. Gabrielle, Sabrina and I were shopping at H&M then Boden and then GAP. We had an amazing time. They would try on dresses while I would try on T-shirts and at the end we would all comment in each other. Fun.... That's all I can say.....