He changed my life(princexprod)

Ok first this story was inspired by one of my babies from silent love her name peoplesayq. I want to thank her for this idea and that this is for you girl. Ok this is just introductions For the characters that's it no sneak peek I don't want to give nothing away. So sorry don't give up on me though
---------------------------------------------

Jacob Perez sexy money making man. He wake up and can make a million dollars just that hour. He live in this mansion 400 acres of land cars clothes,horses,pool and he never let go of his Mexican culture. He is alway lurking for the next big thing out on the streets. As for his love life no not happing most women want him for his money most men want him for mr Fernando thats about it. He want the usual life kids a husband/wife he want a family but it's hard to find it out here when you so rich. You know how when people say o I have to wait till I get payed well one thing about Jacob he will swipe that black card faster the. You can say Mexico.

Now Craig crippin jr he homeless his family left him nothing they left it all to his older sister and brother. He been living in a cardboard box, washing his self with people water hoes in they yard. I tell you guys the struggle is real he have talent he been trying to get a deal but nobody will give him a chance because how he look and smell. He went from a modern life to a homeless life. Maybe one day someone will give him a chance and maybe he can find love just maybe.

Here is the intro can you guys tell me should I continue