Chapter 2

-prod-

I'm walking in the dark making my way down the ally then these guys jump in front of me.

Guy1: empty your pockets.

Me: I have no-

Guy2: that's not what he told you.

I knew I was screwed I still had money left over. One of the guys push me down and take the money.

Guy3:he lied lets show him what we do to lying fags like him.

I feel fist and feet hitting me from every direction. After a while they stop I'm in so much pain I can't even move. I groan loudly hopping someone hear me.

-prince-

I am driving and I see some guy laying In a alley I get out in the rain and I pick him up. I realize it's that homeless guy and he beaten up bad. I put him in my backseat ad take off my jacket and throw it on him and shut the door and I get in and drive home. Once I got home I picked him up and jaden open the door. I ran in and put prod on the couch.

Jaden: who is he? and why is he here?

Me: baby he homeless and he is beaten up really bad so I am helping him he need a place to stay.

Jaden:well there is a homeless shelter on fifth street.

I roll my eyes

Me: listen he staying here this Is my house I pay the bills in this hose if you don't like it there is the door

Jaden: fine

I take prod up stairs and I bath him because he smell I get one of my shirts and I lay him in my white and black guest room.

-jaden-

I can't believe him how can you just bring some homeless man in the house like uggh. He stink he dirty he is a infested disgusted creature.

Another chapter guys what you guys think comment and vote.