Chapter 10

-Jacob-

I just look at my suppose to be other in the bed with his boss. I keep looking at the two and I just walk out and go outside I lean against the shed and hold my chest I don't know what to do.

I go in my shed and I grab a axe and go back to my room and swing at him and he spin off so I hit the tv.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

I swing at Jaden but he duck and it hit the wall and gets stuck.

I grab my bat and hit him in the chest and I hit his boss in the head.

"GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!!" They run out and I swing and hit my mirror and I won't stop.

I hit my closet door and a huge hole appear.

"FUCK LOVE!" I yell hitting my lamp.

"FUCK JADEN!" I say hitting the huge picture of me and him.

And I break down on my knees not caring if glass there. I just start crying.

I then hear feet stepping on glass.

"J-Jacob?....shhhh it's going to be ok."

He say holding me I cry in his chest.

-prod-

Wow........i never seen him so pissed off so in rage. I knew jaden was foul.

"Jacob listen he wasn't the one maybe the one your looking for........is closer then ever."

He look in my eyes and I look in his. I can see he broken and he just looking for a outlet so he won't hurt no more.

I kiss him and he try to go in my pants but I stop him.

"Jacob I don't think this a good I-"

"Shhh let me love you."

His hands slip under my shirt and lift it off me and kiss on my neck with his soft juicy lips.

-Jacob-

I don't know what I'm doing but it feel right. I kiss on his neck and go to his nipples and suck and bite on them hearing his moans. I slip my hands on his pants and rub on his dick. I. An just feel him getting hard at my touch

'Tonight your all mine."

-next morning-

I wake up to me and prod naked in bed with cover and cum all on us. I look around at the mess. Me and jaden picture hanging from the wall I sigh and I just think.

I been feelings this way about prod since I really got to know him.

-prod-

I wake up to a half naked Jacob. He holding breakfast tray with a rose on it. I smile and sit up and eat. It's like a silence. I don't know what to say after last night it was amazing but......

"Craig!!"

"Huh? sorry.."

"Look about last night I need to get some stuff off my chest..... I love you!"

I almost choked on my food. He love me?

Sorry it's short but I out you guys on a wait long enough. Soooo here you guys go.

Please comment and vote.

What you guys think Craig will say