Chapter 4

-jaden-

I just came home to that homeless bum sitting on our velvet couch.

Me: get off of my couch before you dirty it up

Then that nut beans growling at me. I wish he would I been waiting to get rid of him anyway.

???:s-sorry

Me:whats your name.

??:prod

Me:that's a stupid name but prod since you going to be staying here I need a few things picked up.

Prod: sure

Me: ok first I need my work shoes shined pick up my dry cleaning today and since I'm going to be in the shower by the time I get out you better be in the guest room.

Prod: yes sir

He scurry along and beans growel at me so I growel back.

Prince:hey baby where prod running off too

Me:no where come here

He come wrap his arms around me and I smile at him and kiss his nose.

-prince-

I guess this is a great time to cuddle. He grab my hand and take me to the shower. We shower together and we go eat dinner. We walk to our room I see jaden dry cleaning on our bed and shoes shined. That's weird maybe prod ran to get his stuff mabye thanking him. We walk to fix a plate but I don't see prod.

Me: baby where is prod

Jaden: maybe in the guest room he said he wanted to his us some privacy

Me: o ok cool cool.

-prod-

I sit in this guest room picking at my plate. Prince can cook from by the little food I did eat. I am sad I couldn't eat downstairs with them but I don't want to be thrown back on the streets becaue I want to see that sexy Mexican man down there. It's sad he taken by that witch. Beans come run in my room. He lay on the bed with me.

Me: o beans I wish your daddy would love me like I think I love him.

Here is a short chapter tell me what you guys think.