Chapter 8

-Jacob-

We arrived at my parents house and jaden got out and so does Prod.

"O mi hijo is home." My mom screamed as we walking up the house with our bags and she hug me tight.

"Hey mommy."jaden said to my mom she just rolled her eyes and my dad two brothers and my grandma didn't even pay him no mine they keep looking at prod.

"Hey son who he?" My dad asked pointing at prod.

"This is prod." I said while holding my hand out where prod an grab it. My mom mumble to me. "I hope this will be your new man."

"Ma ma stop." I said my Spanish accent heavy. Prod is cute but I doubt he would like me.

-that night-

Me and jaden getting ready for bed and he texting away on his phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked while looking at him as his fingers going full speed.

"Nobody baby." he said put his phone face down and kiss me. I move him off and I rub his stomach.

"Not good for the baby." I said kissing his stomach. I lay down and sleep that was a long ride and I just want to go to bed.

-jaden-

I roll my eyes as Jacob sleep I get on my phone and text my boss trey. He send me naked pictures. I moan quietly and I go in the bathroom and have phone sex with him. I finish and I go to bed with this boring stupid Mexican freak. He is so weird like come on and his family is so rude. Like such my dick I'm only with him for money any way.

-prod-

I'm in my room thinking about prince. I have some friends running stuff on jaden. I want prince I think I deserve him his own mom told me. She really nice they don't even like jaden. I sigh and I lay back soon prince baby soon you will be mine.

Sorry I haven't been updating I been busy but comment and vote. I do want to make the chapters longer so I won't update quick quick this is just a short one.