Chapter 6

-Jacob -

I put these bags of clothes and shoes on prod bed. I smile and I sit them down.

Prod: what are you doing?

Me: o I brought you some clothes.

Prod: thanks you know you really sweet

Me: thanks

I look in to his eyes I think I am falling for him I want him. I walk close to him.

Prod: w-what are you d-

I kiss him and it take a while but he kiss back. I wrap my arms around his waist then I pull back realizing what I just did. I hurry and leave out the room. I can't believe I kissed him it was wrong but it felt so right.

-prod-

I touch my lips they feel so tingly his lips are so soft. I sit down and I see so many clothes. They my size the shoes are my size. How can someone so nice be with someone so damn evil. Did I tell you guys he asked me to go on the trip to see his family with him and that witch.he asked me a while back I said no because I had no clothes or nothing I'm excited now. I look at the clothes and look at the luggage set he brought me. We leaving in the morning.

-jaden-

I'm packing my new stuff I brought and I keep smelling this horrible scent. I look down and see my new doc martins chewed up. That DAMN dog I hate him he always ruining shit but that's not the smell in smelling. I walk over to some of my clothes and they smell like piss. I look at it in disgust. I decide to talk to Jacob when he come in. I keep packing. O I almost forgot my accessories. I go to my jewelry box and see a pile of dog crap. That's it THATS IT THAT DOG GOT TO GO.

Me: JACOB!!

I go downstairs and see him and prod sitting at the table with beans there I charge at beans and Jacob hold me back.

Beans: grrr! roof! roof!

Jacob: what has gotten into you.

Me: ME?!? ME?!? THAT DOG HE CHEWED UP MY SHOES PISSED ON MY CLOTHES AND NOT TO MENTION TOOK A CRAP ON MY JEWELRY.

Jacob: baby calm down maybe beans is just-

Me: NO I DONT CARE JACOB MAKE A CHOICE IT'S EITHER ME OR THAT MUT.

-Jacob-

I look at jaden and beans.

Me: I choose bea-

Jaden: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM PREGNENT.

I look at him I don't want him to leave with my child so I grab beans and put him in the cage he look sad but he need a time out. I sigh and sit him in the corner.

Jaden: NO TAKE HIS ASS TO THE PET BOARDING UP THE STREET TELL THEM TO HOLD HIM TILL WE GET BACK FRON MEXICO. YOU CAN GET THAT MUT A SUITE HE JUST CAN'T STAY HERE.

I look down at beans and he have this sad face on. I sigh and I get his bag.

Me: I'm sorry buddy.

-prod-

I watch in disbelief how could you? Ok you know what something is up with that witch and I'm going to find out. I watch jaden stomp upstairs and I just busy out laughing. Man if beans was still here I would high five that cute little dog. I start packing and I hear the front door shut.

Jaden: hey what are you doing.

Me: packing for the trip to Mexico.

Jaden: no hell

He come over and snatch my bag and throw it out the window.

I look at him as he walk out and I go outside an pick up my stuff.

-jaden-

Me:JACOB ALEXANDER PEREZ WHAT IS THAT BUM TALKING ABOUT HE COMING TO MEXICO WITH US.

Jacob: baby please not tonight he coming ok

I look down and fake cry.

Jacob: baby stop don't cry.

He comfort me and I smirk I got rid of that dog now the homeless bum next.

-prod-

I grab the laptop Jacob got me a looked up information on jaden. Something not right about him.

Here is another chapter guys comment an vote.